• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson stretched his arms behind his head reaching for his sword

Tatsumi smiled "I just want to be with you" He said before kissing her softly
"Cute," she whispered seductively, before nibbling on his neck. "A-ah."

Mika screamed as her body turned into a mass of different parts from the formes fighting the seal as if it was life threatening to her before her eyes went dead and she went limp her body going normal

@Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
"Talking gets me into trouble, I always say things I don't mean to" she says and shakes her head.
"Seems like we have something in common then." Ulquiorra smirked,"I may get into trouble talking about things I should, but I still do anyways. Because I don't care what they think."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Cute," she whispered seductively, before nibbling on his neck. "A-ah."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's eyes went wide as he groaned a little "Th-That's a major turn on"

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles. "That's cool." She says "I must admit I think that's better than being a dragon." She says
"Being a dragon sound way cooler than being half demon, half Fae. It's like I'm a cute but scary monster." Alastair shuddered as he thought about it.

Nexia smiles as she leans her head against him. "I shall stay by your side forever. I will never leave you again, I've left your sides more than I would have ever wanted." She kisses him lightly "I want to be with you forever"

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Being a dragon sound way cooler than being half demon, half Fae. It's like I'm a cute but scary monster." Alastair shuddered as he thought about it.
(Did you miss my reply? xD )

Daniel reaver]Mika screamed as her body turned into a mass of different parts from the formes fighting the seal as if it was life threatening to her before her eyes went dead and she went limp her body going normal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sealing complete...''

''alright...lets take her home..''

*Neo said as she walked over picking up Mika and teleporting back home along with Yuki, and Himeragi as Neo placed Mika in Neo's bed*

''sleep well...''

''but how will you sleep?''

''i dont''

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi's eyes went wide as he groaned a little "Th-That's a major turn on"
"Fangs are more fine," she explained willingly. If took from a wrong perspective, it was almost like a female vampire feeding on her prey. But the reality was much more intimate. "More... p-pecky..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Levi shrugs. "Some girls like cute and scary." She says smiling a little

Mika layed there limp a lifless expression on her face as tears flooded her eyes not able to speak after being sealed off from every thing she knew and loved 'give them back to me!!!' She screamed in her mind

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm really sorry....I just panicked and...yeah." Asuka said as she played with her fingers."I kinda ruined it didn't I?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, sitting beside Asuka♅...

“ No~ The kiss can't be too intimate on the first date, that's for the second~ ”

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Fangs are more fine," she explained willingly. If took from a wrong perspective, it was almost like a female vampire feeding on her prey. But the reality was much more intimate. "More... p-pecky..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed more not quite sure what to say or do anymore

Daniel reaver]Mika layed there limp a lifless expression on her face as tears flooded her eyes not able to speak after being sealed off from every thing she knew and loved [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i still gave her access to her weaponry, Sentinel Dust, Acid, and poison...''

''well they dont seem to affect her personality at all anyway..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, sitting beside Asuka♅...

“ No~ The kiss can't be too intimate on the first date, that's for the second~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at him and smiled,"I guess so. If their is a second date anyway... Wait, is there?" She asked, now generally curious.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson stretched his arms behind his head reaching for his sword

Tatsumi smiled "I just want to be with you" He said before kissing her softly
Aria smiles. She sips the coffee again. "I fear the male has sensed my appearance. I need to prepare for battle" a dark voice talks in Aria's head,muting out both Dove and Angel.

Roman said:
Roman finished up his work a hour and a half later. He sighed and made his way downstairs to find Snow, "Hey? Snow, where are you love?"
Snow:*sits up having fallen asleep on the floor against the counter putting up dishes in the cabinets and yawns looking around* Y...yes? Do you want something else to eat? Dessert? oh.. tea or coffee *she mumbles looking around from the floor and crawls towards the cabinet with the tea pot*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria smiles. She sips the coffee again. "I fear the male has sensed my appearance. I need to prepare for battle" a dark voice talks in Aria's head,muting out both Dove and Angel.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson grabbed the sword "So tell me Aria.....What are you exactly?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Seems like we have something in common then." Ulquiorra smirked,"I may get into trouble talking about things I should, but I still do anyways. Because I don't care what they think."
"With me, I care about what people think, I don't need anybody hating me or else its bad news" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed more not quite sure what to say or do anymore
On one nibble, the tip of her canine pecked at a piece of skin, drawing little blood. She was hesitant to do anything, so let it flow. Licking it up would be, she supposed 'hot', but also disgusting.

Daniel reaver]Mika still layed there her breathing faint as she started to call out to her forms in her head desperately as she slowly sat up her eyes still looking dead [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...what the hell we do now...?''

''i dunno...but i want her to be an innocent little girl not a death machine...and fuck its already morning''

''if you need me, im next door..''

*Yuki said as she tiredly made her way to her room and slipping in the bed with Shira*

''hmmm..maybe..Kuroh knows how to deal with children like her...''

*Himeragi then texts to Kuroh ''hey, we have a child and it seems that the child is a living weapon. can you deal with her or how do we deal with this?''*

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]On one nibble, the tip of her canine pecked at a piece of skin, drawing little blood. She was hesitant to do anything, so let it flow. Licking it up would be, she supposed 'hot', but also disgusting.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked shocked as the blood flowed "Wha-What the hell?" He asked himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back