• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"With me, I care about what people think, I don't need anybody hating me or else its bad news" she says.
"I'm sure they won't hate you, though they might dislike you for a while." Ulquiorra said as he looked at the ground."It's not like they matter anyway..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*sits up having fallen asleep on the floor against the counter putting up dishes in the cabinets and yawns looking around* Y...yes? Do you want something else to eat? Dessert? oh.. tea or coffee *she mumbles looking around from the floor and crawls towards the cabinet with the tea pot*
(( My last post tonight ^~^ ))

Roman shook his head, "I'm fine..." he said watching her crawl around. "You look tired. I'll finish this up for you, but first let me take you upstairs." Roman knelt down and picked Snow up, taking her upstairs. "I'll finish the dishes and stuff, you get some sleep."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sure they won't hate you, though they might dislike you for a while." Ulquiorra said as he looked at the ground."It's not like they matter anyway..."
"Yeah well, my friend.. me and her once hated each other, it took her turning into a massive demon and crushing my bones and killing her brother to realise I wasnt a threat" she said and laughed slightly.

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugs. "Some girls like cute and scary." She says smiling a little
"The demon form is all kinds of scary. It's not cute or fluffy at all." Alastair mumbled as he finished his drink.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked shocked as the blood flowed "Wha-What the hell?" He asked himself
"It happens," she smiled. "Takes a lot longer for blunt human teeth - probably why you never see it..." Letting curiosity get the better of her, she hesitantly brushed her rough tongue alone the line of blood, offering a strange sensation of pleasure.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The demon form is all kinds of scary. It's not cute or fluffy at all." Alastair mumbled as he finished his drink.
"Okay then" she says taking another sip. "I don't get scared easily." She says looking at her glass.

Mayyflower said:
"Okay then" she says taking another sip. "I don't get scared easily." She says looking at her glass.
"Really? What does scary you then?" Alastair asked as he raised an eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"It happens," she smiled. "Takes a lot longer for blunt human teeth - probably why you never see it..." Letting curiosity get the better of her, she hesitantly brushed her rough tongue alone the line of blood, offering a strange sensation of pleasure.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed a little while thinking "I'm not sure if I like this or not"

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's a secret! I'm not allowed to say or else I might get killed." Nora said as she looked around.
Jack smirked "No one is strong enough to kill you so tell me!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria smiles. "I'm a Zodiac Queen." She answers confidently.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirks "Is that so? Then how come you are a using their energy?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? What does scary you then?" Alastair asked as he raised an eyebrow.
"Bugs..." She says looking at Alastair as she finishes her drink. "Yep bugs and heights." She says

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah well, my friend.. me and her once hated each other, it took her turning into a massive demon and crushing my bones and killing her brother to realise I wasnt a threat" she said and laughed slightly.
Ulquiorra's facial expression harden and his hand twitched,"That's not funny. I don't know why you're laughing about that."

Daniel reaver]Mika slowly sat up "give them back" she wispered defiantly to them "give them back" she ordered in a whisper right after talking the first time [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''you still have sentinel Dust and your weaponry and also Sentinel...Acid and poison...if you want your transformations back, you'll need to pass simulations in a different space our friend will create in an hour. if you can control your transformation in the simulation, we will grant the transformation back to you. if you cannot control it, you will have to try another simulation to regain it. Understand?''

*Neo said as she gave Mika almost a death stare that she was dead serious and she isnt playing around anymore that if Mika had fucked up and went on a killing rampage, Neo would have no choice but to put her down*

shortyshot8 said:

Jackson smirks "Is that so? Then how come you are a using their energy?" He asked her
Summer smirked, "Excuse me, but my tongues a little dry..." The crafty feline deepened the kiss, her hand clutching his hips and her hand brushed through his hair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra's facial expression harden and his hand twitched,"That's not funny. I don't know why you're laughing about that."
(Oh boy I wonder who that was... xD )@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:

Nora chuckled,"Okay I was joking. I was just on vacation and did I mass shopping spree."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer smirked, "Excuse me, but my tongues a little dry..." The crafty feline deepened the kiss, her hand clutching his hips and her hand brushed through his hair.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed more before kissing her softly his hands running down her back

Nexia chuckles again. "Noah said something stupid. That's all" She says. Aww. I can still make my little sister laugh, I have suceeded in life. Nexia begins laughing again. "I'm surrounded by guys that make me happy" Nexia says leaning on River.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Okay I was joking. I was just on vacation and did I mass shopping spree."
Jack smirked "What did you buy?" He asked hoping she answered with what he wanted to hear

Mayyflower said:
"Bugs..." She says looking at Alastair as she finishes her drink. "Yep bugs and heights." She says
Alastair smirked and nodded,"Duelly noted. I remember that so we don't go near bugs or cliffs or roller coasters."

shortyshot8 said:

Aria's eyes flash a little panic before blinking away the panic. "They each have their own Zodiac's... I need to be able to use them,shouldn't I?" She smiles, taking another sip of coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back