• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Where is everyone anyways? Is there anywhere I can jump in at least?))

Roman said:
(( My last post tonight ^~^ ))
Roman shook his head, "I'm fine..." he said watching her crawl around. "You look tired. I'll finish this up for you, but first let me take you upstairs." Roman knelt down and picked Snow up, taking her upstairs. "I'll finish the dishes and stuff, you get some sleep."
Snow:*yawns curling up in his arms and drifts off slightly, mumbling about marriage and cooking and no no Rain put Roman down don't eat him*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Well first I need to see them" He said
Tatsumi made them appear in his dorm "I love you Summer"
"I love you too, Tats." From her petite, kitten form, she became in her human form. "T-there, let's continue..." She cautiously walked forwards, his shirt's collar in her hand and her force pushing him back.

Nonalaka said:
((Where is everyone anyways? Is there anywhere I can jump in at least?))
I've got Feather Fall free for interaction outside the Girls' Dorms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra scoffed before crossing his arms over his chest."Then why did she? Explain to me why she hurt you if she didn't want to?" He continued to glare at her.
"There's a side of her she can't control! Anytime we fought she wouldn't remember! She's the devils fucking daughter and so there's evil she can't control!" She snapped angrily "why the hell should you care If I got hurt!" She says.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson lightly pressed the sword to her neck slightly drawing blood
"Zodiac Snake" Aria screams transforming into a snake and slithering outside. "Zodiac Dragon" She transforms into her dragon form and breathing fire toward Jackson.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I love you too, Tats." From her petite, kitten form, she became in her human form. "T-there, let's continue..." She cautiously walked forwards, his shirt's collar in her hand and her force pushing him back.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi gulped "There's a first time for everything" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

[/QUOTE]

Jennete said:
Snow:*yawns curling up in his arms and drifts off slightly, mumbling about marriage and cooking and no no Rain put Roman down don't eat him*
Roman chuckled and went downstairs to finish what Snow was doing. Quickly finishing the task, he went back upstairs and changed into his pajamas and climbed into bed.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Zodiac Snake" Aria screams transforming into a snake and slithering outside. "Zodiac Dragon" She transforms into her dragon form and breathing fire toward Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson deflected it "I'm not going to let you use the two loves of my life for your sick plans!"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

[/QUOTE]
((Thank you, I have Colin, Camilla and ilaani, I'll send whichever you want))

LunaCrosby said:
"There's a side of her she can't control! Anytime we fought she wouldn't remember! She's the devils fucking daughter and so there's evil she can't control!" She snapped angrily "why the hell should you care If I got hurt!" She says.
Ulquiorra growled,"Whoever said I cared in the first place! Maybe I'm more concerned for my sisters sake then yours! She would be hurt to know that you got hurt!" He snapped at her.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and went downstairs to finish what Snow was doing. Quickly finishing the task, he went back upstairs and changed into his pajamas and climbed into bed.
Snow:*yawns and wraps her arms around his waist, snuggling into him and cuddling*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Well first I need to see them" He said
Tatsumi made them appear in his dorm "I love you Summer"
"Their in those bags over there. Go pick out whatever you like and I'll try it on." Nora said as she laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Their in those bags over there. Go pick out whatever you like and I'll try it on." Nora said as she laughed.
Jack opened the bag and his face turned bright red before picking out the most revealing yet seductive one and handing it to her

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson deflected it "I'm not going to let you use the two loves of my life for your sick plans!"
Aria screams, darkness surrounding her. "Love will be the death of you" A dark voice calls, sounding nothing like Aria. It screams again, sending more Fire in his direction

shortyshot8 said:

"Eh, you wuss," she giggling, kissing his cheek. "Why am I doing all the work?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra growled,"Whoever said I cared in the first place! Maybe I'm more concerned for my sisters sake then yours! He snapped at her.
"Well I'm not your sister so stop confronting me!" She says and sits down with an angry expression. "I don't need anybody confronting me" she says.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Eh, you wuss," she giggling, kissing his cheek. "Why am I doing all the work?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smirked "Then try this" He said pushing her down on the bed and getting ontop "Happy now?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria screams, darkness surrounding her. "Love will be the death of you" A dark voice calls, sounding nothing like Aria. It screams again, sending more Fire in his direction

[/QUOTE]
Jackson deflects it again "NO! MY LOVE WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!!!!!!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I'm not your sister so stop confronting me!" She says and sits down with an angry expression. "I don't need anybody confronting me" she says.
Ulquiorra growled again and stomped over to Toru."Listen here and listen good. I'll do what I want and if that involves confronting you, then so be it. I don't even need to tell you why I'm concerned, so stop being a bitch and get the fuck over it."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smirked "Then try this" He said pushing her down on the bed and getting ontop "Happy now?"

Jackson deflects it again "NO! MY LOVE WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!!!!!!"
The creature that was Aria screams, transforming into a beast. The beast screams, sending dark energy shock waves toward Jackson. The creature screams before using its tail to pick up Jackson and throw him against the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack opened the bag and his face turned bright red before picking out the most revealing yet seductive one and handing it to her
Nora laughed at his face,"I haven't even tried anything on yet and your face is already like that from the clothes." She chuckled as she took the clothes from him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed at his face,"I haven't even tried anything on yet and your face is already like that from the clothes." She chuckled as she took the clothes from him.
Jack smiled "I must admit I am happy to see this kind of stuff again"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The creature that was Aria screams, transforming into a beast. The beast screams, sending dark energy shock waves toward Jackson. The creature screams before using its tail to pick up Jackson and throw him against the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson grunts before charging at the beast angrily stabbing it's tail a bunch of times

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra growled again and stomped over to Toru."Listen here and listen good. I'll do what I want and if that involves confronting you, then so be it. I don't even need to tell you why I'm concerned, so stop being a bitch and get the fuck over it."
"Stop being a dick and don't treat me like the child I never got to be!" She says angrily "I'm not a child and I never was" she says.

(Night)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I must admit I am happy to see this kind of stuff again"

Jackson grunts before charging at the beast angrily stabbing it's tail a bunch of times
The beast thrashes, throwing Jackson around. "You are a fool for getting in my way" He flies into the sky and begins to summon a dark blast.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The beast thrashes, throwing Jackson around. "You are a fool for getting in my way" He flies into the sky and begins to summon a dark blast.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "And tell me....What even is your goal?" He asked the beast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back