• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru wakes up and then notices Amara slept with him again. He then chuckled a little and waits for Amara to wake up*

[/QUOTE]
After a while Amaras eyes slowly opened as she sleepily looked up "Morning Natsuru" she muttered sleepily as she hugged onto him.

Nonalaka said:
After a while Amaras eyes slowly opened as she sleepily looked up "Morning Natsuru" she muttered sleepily as she hugged onto him.
''good morning''

*Natsuru said as he hugged back*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good morning''
*Natsuru said as he hugged back*

[/QUOTE]
Amara rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Did you sleep well?" She asked before letting out a quiet yawn then smiling.

Kalin wandered the school's courtyard, unsure of what to do. 'Geez, forget classes at this point. If I don't get some help, I won't even be able to fond my room for the night!' he thought to himself. Indeed, an entire day had gone by, and Kalin had only to spoken with a crying cat girl for a total of 3 minutes... '*sigh* I miss my friends...'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yes of course''

[/QUOTE]
She stretched a bit "that's good~,so did I!~" she said with a smile and a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
She stretched a bit "that's good~,so did I!~" she said with a smile and a chuckle.
*Natsuru then sat up rubbing his eyes looking out the window*

''well...we should make breakfast now..''

Lumina said:
Elyse didn't have the strength to turn and look to see what he was looking for, she could only maybe turn her head enough to look up at Kili. If she pushed it she could move but the metal itself was restricting her movements, like a protective father wanting their injured child to just get some rest. She figured it was for the best though, so she was a little grateful. She felt the metal stitching together her abdomen still, normally it took a quarter of this time. She guessed the metal was weak too from the damn bullet. Nonetheless she looked up at Kili, her silver eyes a soft gray, filled with gratitude and other good feelings toward the man carrying her.
@Kalin Scarlet
@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then sat up rubbing his eyes looking out the window*
''well...we should make breakfast now..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara, now fully awake, hopped out of the bed energetically "Yes!~" she said smiling "Do you have any plans for today?" She asked

Violetta thought about it a minute, then looked back at Aiden.

"Sure. I could eat."

She snapped her fingers and suddenly they were seated in the nicest part of the fanciest restaurant in the park.

"How's this?"

She grinned, secretly enjoying showing off her powers.

@TheRebelliousDragon

------------------------

Ryft kept looking at his shoes. He wasn't used to awkward silences, and he figured she was probably judging him for being less than a year old.

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
"Sure. I could eat."

She snapped her fingers and suddenly they were seated in the nicest part of the fanciest restaurant in the park.

"How's this?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

------------------------

Ryft kept looking at his shoes. He wasn't used to awkward silences, and he figured she was probably judging him for being less than a year old.

@Nonalaka
Aiden chuckled. "Is there NOTHING you can't do Violetta?" He joked. "Let's see what to order...?" He said as he opened up the menu.

Lumina said:
"Sure. I could eat."

"How's this?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

------------------------

@Nonalaka
"You don't seem that young, I mean, I feel like I'm talking to someone my age, I dont see the problem" she paused and chuckled lightly "...so you don't need to stare at your shoes so much" she said as she tilted her head slightly.

Daniel reaver]"give. Them. Back" she said coldly "there not yours to take. Give them back!" She said as she looked up at neo pain in her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sorry but i need you to pass the simulations first before we can trust you with your powers again. do you really need them that badly?''

Nonalaka said:
Amara, now fully awake, hopped out of the bed energetically "Yes!~" she said smiling "Do you have any plans for today?" She asked
''well...no''

LunaCrosby said:
"Stop being a dick and don't treat me like the child I never got to be!" She says angrily "I'm not a child and I never was" she says.
(Night)
"You poor baby. Never getting to live like a little kid." Ulquiorra said mockingly as he waved his hands around."Stop fucking complaining about what you couldn't do and just do it now."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sorry but i need you to pass the simulations first before we can trust you with your powers again. do you really need them that badly?''

''well...no''

[/QUOTE]
She tilted her head at him and smiled, crossing her arms "Oh, come on Natsuru, there's gotta be somewhere or something new you wanna try!" She giggled "I know you don't like saying what you want to do, but I guess if you have no plans out have no plans~" she shrugged "let's get cooking!" She said happily.

Daniel reaver]"Give them back to me. Give them back. Give them back" she repeated over and over as if they where a part of her which isn't meant to be taken away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''*sigh*...look, il make a bargain with you or a decision. its either you give up your powers until you learn to control them or you lose your home. cuz i dont wanna be responsible for a stupid slaughter you cause in one of your transformation''

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head at him and smiled, crossing her arms "Oh, come on Natsuru, there's gotta be somewhere or something new you wanna try!" She giggled "I know you don't like saying what you want to do, but I guess if you have no plans out have no plans~" she shrugged "let's get cooking!" She said happily.
''alright...but...''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I must admit I am happy to see this kind of stuff again"

Jackson grunts before charging at the beast angrily stabbing it's tail a bunch of times
Nora shook her head and smiled,"Of course you are. I'm gonna go change really quickly." She said before walking into the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''*sigh*...look, il make a bargain with you or a decision. its either you give up your powers until you learn to control them or you lose your home. cuz i dont wanna be responsible for a stupid slaughter you cause in one of your transformation''

''alright...but...''

[/QUOTE]
As she began to walk she stopped and turned on her heels to look at him "but?" She asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back