• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ilaani boredly wandered around the park, idly taking in the scenery as she placed her hands in her pockets, letting out a sigh.

@anyone

----

((Good night weird princess))

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smirked "Then try this" He said pushing her down on the bed and getting ontop "Happy now?"

Jackson deflects it again "NO! MY LOVE WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!!!!!!"
"Sure," she purred. She rose her head and pushed into him, lips brushing. Soon, Summer had begun to French Kiss him. "Should we?" She whispered silently, her top merely just on her body.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "And tell me....What even is your goal?" He asked the beast
The beast down slams right in front of Jackson, slowly walking toward him. "Power of course. And finding a host in beings of the Zodiac was perfect. When one of your loves passed out, I embedded myself into her. And I began feeding." The beast screams and Dark energy waves break off it.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Sure," she purred. She rose her head and pushed into him, lips brushing. Soon, Summer had begun to French Kiss him. "Should we?" She whispered silently, her top merely just on her body.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smirked "I don't see why not" He said moving a hand to her chest (Fade?)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The beast down slams right in front of Jackson, slowly walking toward him. "Power of course. And finding a host in beings of the Zodiac was perfect. When one of your loves passed out, I embedded myself into her. And I began feeding." The beast screams and Dark energy waves break off it.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's frown turned into pure anger "YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!?! JUST DIE YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!!!!" He yelled firing a giant blast at the beast

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smirked "I don't see why not" He said moving a hand to her chest (Fade?)

Jackson's frown turned into pure anger "YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!?! JUST DIE YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!!!!" He yelled firing a giant blast at the beast
(Faaaaaaaaaadee...)

shortyshot8 said:

The beast collapses from the blast. He looks toward Jackson, attempting to stand back up. "L-Love makes you weak! I will not give up this power" The beast manages to stand up, slowly walking toward Jackson.

Nonalaka said:
((I'm dying of boredom please someone help me ;- ;) )
((Do you want me to send Lilith or Noah to one of your characters))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The beast collapses from the blast. He looks toward Jackson, attempting to stand back up. "L-Love makes you weak! I will not give up this power" The beast manages to stand up, slowly walking toward Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blasts it again "NO! Love...My love for them is what keeps me going IT'S WHAT MAKES ME STRONG!!!!!!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

[/QUOTE]
((Yes please thank you :'D, I'm super bored right now cause I'm home alone....Camilla is in the courtyard and ilaani is in the park))

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blasts it again "NO! Love...My love for them is what keeps me going IT'S WHAT MAKES ME STRONG!!!!!!"
The beast falls back again. It stands trying to make a shadow blast. It collapses, trying to make one last pull. "I... Won't... fall."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The beast falls back again. It stands trying to make a shadow blast. It collapses, trying to make one last pull. "I... Won't... fall."

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned "This is for both Angel and Dove" He said cutting the beast in half

Noah walks around the campus, looking up into the sky. He hums a tune, not focusing on where he is walking

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson frowned "This is for both Angel and Dove" He said cutting the beast in half
The beast explodes in a mass of darkness. Aria lays passed out on the ground once the darkness fades. Her breathing is heavy and she seems exhausted.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Noah walks around the campus, looking up into the sky. He hums a tune, not focusing on where he is walking
@Nonalaka

The beast explodes in a mass of darkness. Aria lays passed out on the ground once the darkness fades. Her breathing is heavy and she seems exhausted.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "U-Used...Too much energy" He said falling down passed out

Camilla was walking around as she followed a butterfly, being easily distracted by animals that weren't sea creatures. She suddenly bumped into something or someone for that matter.

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "U-Used...Too much energy" He said falling down passed out
Aria slowly wakes up, rubbing her head as she props herself up. She notices Jackson and her eyes go wide. "Jackson!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria slowly wakes up, rubbing her head as she props herself up. She notices Jackson and her eyes go wide. "Jackson!"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson lays there as he remains passed out

Noah steps back, and holds his arm out to grab Camilla before she falls. "I'm sorry. Are you alright" He asks, stepping away once she is on her feet

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson lays there as he remains passed out
Aria shakes his shoulder. "Wake up Wake up Wake up" She says panicked, as she keeps shaking him. She lays her head on his chest. "Oh god..."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Noah steps back, and holds his arm out to grab Camilla before she falls. "I'm sorry. Are you alright" He asks, stepping away once she is on her feet
@Nonalaka

Aria shakes his shoulder. "Wake up Wake up Wake up" She says panicked, as she keeps shaking him. She lays her head on his chest. "Oh god..."

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's eyes open slowly "Th-That sucked" He said

She looks up at him bashfully before laughing "I'm alright!" She replied smiling up at him, she then looked around him "My little creature got away though!" She continued as she watched it flutter away.

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Oh thank god you're okay" Aria says in a relieved tone,placing her head on his chest

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "So.....Are you the real Aria?" He asked her

Jennete said:
Snow:*yawns and wraps her arms around his waist, snuggling into him and cuddling*
Roman sighed, wrapping his arms around her. He then closed his eyes and went to sleep

((Just a list if someone is online and bored tag me if you interact))

Moriko- On her way to a restaurant with Madoka (@Kalin Scarlet )

Dakota- In the courtyard with Ryft (@Lumina )

Colin- In the music room (free)

Amara- In her home with Natsuru (@Himeragi Seiker )

Euloria- Walking around the beach (free)

Ilaani- Walking around the park (free)

Camilla- In the courtyard with Noah (@Piffy Queen )

Nonalaka said:
((Just a list if someone is online and bored tag me if you interact))
Moriko- On her way to a restaurant with Madoka (@Kalin Scarlet )

Dakota- In the courtyard with Ryft (@Lumina )

Colin- In the music room (free)

Amara- In her home with Natsuru (@Himeragi Seiker )

Euloria- Walking around the beach (free)

Ilaani- Walking around the park (free)

Camilla- In the courtyard with Noah (@Piffy Queen )
*Natsuru wakes up and then notices Amara slept with him again. He then chuckled a little and waits for Amara to wake up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back