• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "What did you buy?" He asked hoping she answered with what he wanted to hear
Nora raised an eyebrow,"Shirts, pants, more bikini's and maid outfits. I also bought lingerie."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria's eyes flash a little panic before blinking away the panic. "They each have their own Zodiac's... I need to be able to use them,shouldn't I?" She smiles, taking another sip of coffee

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirks "Clever answer.......But why did you block them out? I can sense something wrong with you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora raised an eyebrow,"Shirts, pants, more bikini's and maid outfits. I also bought lingerie."
Jack smirked "Thank you god for being so kind" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra's facial expression harden and his hand twitched,"That's not funny. I don't know why you're laughing about that."
"Its only funny because I used magic to revive her brother and snapped my bones back into place, and the fact me and her are friends now its a funny story to look back on" she shrugged

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirks "Clever answer.......But why did you block them out? I can sense something wrong with you"
"I-I didn't block them out... You made that up" She answers quickly, holding the coffee cup close to her face."A-And nothing is wrong. Nothing is wrong"

shortyshot8 said:

Jack smirked "Thank you god for being so kind" He said jokingly
Nora laughed and shook her head."Thank god? He must love you because he wanted me to buy all that stuff."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I-I didn't block them out... You made that up" She answers quickly, holding the coffee cup close to her face."A-And nothing is wrong. Nothing is wrong"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked slamming his sword through the table cutting clean through "Seems someone is hiding something"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and shook her head."Thank god? He must love you because he wanted me to buy all that stuff."
Jack smiled "Yep that's what I meant" He said happily "Though I am interested to see what you got"

LunaCrosby said:
"Its only funny because I used magic to revive her brother and snapped my bones back into place, and the fact me and her are friends now its a funny story to look back on" she shrugged
"Does it look like I'm laughing here?" Ulquiorra asked as he glared down at her."None of what you just said was funny. You getting hurt is more terrifying then anything and as to why you'd be friends with the girl who hurt you? I'll never know."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked slamming his sword through the table cutting clean through "Seems someone is hiding something"

Jack smiled "Yep that's what I meant" He said happily "Though I am interested to see what you got"
"That's funny! I'm not gonna show ylu anything till later." Nora smirked and stuck her tongue out at him.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Let's get a room," she nuzzled his neck, breathing heavily once they broke the kiss.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed and groaned a bit more "Ye-Yeah let's" He said softly "Your dorm or mine?"

((I havent got to post replies on here for a full day cause no one is free and anyone else I'm replying to isn't online ;-; please someone notice me this time...))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Does it look like I'm laughing here?" Ulquiorra asked as he glared down at her."None of what you just said was funny. You getting hurt is more terrifying then anything and as to why you'd be friends with the girl who hurt you? I'll never know."

"That's funny! I'm not gonna show ylu anything till later." Nora smirked and stuck her tongue out at him.
Jack wrapped his arms around her waist "But I haven't seen you in so long....I've forgotten what your body was like"

shortyshot8 said:
Aria leaps away, skidding to a stop a safe distance away. "What the hell! I'm not hiding anything" She says, her voice shaking, she steps away slowly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed and groaned a bit more "Ye-Yeah let's" He said softly "Your dorm or mine?"
She shrank to her cat form, clinging to his neck. "Mine's still in repair," she stated in her high-pitched cat voice. "So, it'd have to be yours."

WeirdPrincess said:

Toru glared back "I'm friends with her because she never wanted to hurt me" she said and her eyes water but she kept her glare "and I'm friends with her because she deserved another chance, not everyone deserves to be harmed for something they didn't mean to do" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack wrapped his arms around her waist "But I haven't seen you in so long....I've forgotten what your body was like"
Nora rolled her eyes,"Fine. You can see me in anything you want. But only one thing!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria leaps away, skidding to a stop a safe distance away. "What the hell! I'm not hiding anything" She says, her voice shaking, she steps away slowly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson stands up slowly walking to her "Prove it"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes,"Fine. You can see me in anything you want. But only one thing!"
Jack smirked "Well first I need to see them" He said

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She shrank to her cat form, clinging to his neck. "Mine's still in repair," she stated in her high-pitched cat voice. "So, it'd have to be yours."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi made them appear in his dorm "I love you Summer"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru glared back "I'm friends with her because she never wanted to hurt me" she said and her eyes water but she kept her glare "and I'm friends with her because she deserved another chance, not everyone deserves to be harmed for something they didn't mean to do" she says.
Ulquiorra scoffed before crossing his arms over his chest."Then why did she? Explain to me why she hurt you if she didn't want to?" He continued to glare at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you still have Natsuru...il reply in the morning, good night))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, okay ^^ Sleep well!))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"H-how" She asks quietly, walking backwards until her back is pressed against a wall

[/QUOTE]
Jackson lightly pressed the sword to her neck slightly drawing blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back