• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened as he leaned closer before she squeezed them shut. She had no idea what to do or even how to do it. All she felt was nervousness raking through her body as she hesitantly moved on of her hands to his chest. Blushing even more now, she slowly leaned closer until they were an inch away.
...♅Akira continued leaning in closer until his lips met Asuka's. At the same time, he placed both of his hands at either side of Asuka's waist♅...

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very sassy in the morning. I have to comment on everything." Ulquiorra said as he leaned back and put his hands into his pocket again.
"Doesn't it get tiring?" She asks and sits up.

Mikas eyes went dead as if she was asleep before she started to drool just a little the power not working as she forced her way out neos arms and tackled himeragi "feed me please" she said to her before she bent down sinking her metal like fangs into himeragi shoulder her blood splattering over the room

@Himeragi Seiker

River frowned a little "actually I wish I do. I wish I had some thing that I could use to protect my self. And you instead of just a weak fragile human" he said as she curled up with her more

@Piffy Queen

Daniel reaver]Mikas eyes went dead as if she was asleep before she started to drool just a little the power not working as she forced her way out neos arms and tackled himeragi "feed me please" she said to her before she bent down sinking her metal like fangs into himeragi shoulder her blood splattering over the room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

River frowned a little "actually I wish I do. I wish I had some thing that I could use to protect my self. And you instead of just a weak fragile human" he said as she curled up with her more

@Piffy Queen
(OWWWWWWWWWWWW)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed and winked at her."That's nothing to be worried about. Of course I won't do anything without your permission." He said, picking up his drink and taking a sip.
Levi nods. "I see" she says setting her drink down. "I've been meaning to ask you... What type of being are you, if you don't mind cause you already know I'm a dragon." She says looking at him

Daniel reaver]Mikas eyes went dead as if she was asleep before she started to drool just a little the power not working as she forced her way out neos arms and tackled himeragi "feed me please" she said to her before she bent down sinking her metal like fangs into himeragi shoulder her blood splattering over the room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi's eyes went red as she held Mika by the throat with one hand*

''drink anymore...and your gonna be choked to death..''

*She said as her blood started to go back into the wound healing itself pushing Mika's fangs out*

Mika bit down harder as two black tails came out of her tail bone as she quickly moved to himeragis neck this new and horrid form taking her body and making her into a eater as she ripped out the flesh she had a grip on out of himeragis shoulder then growling animal like "let me eat" she said her voice slightly chaotic before she bit down again this time on himeragis other side on her arm

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued leaning in closer until his lips met Asuka's. At the same time, he placed both of his hands at either side of Asuka's waist♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka opened one eye and saw that one of Akira's arms was at her side. She panicked and pulled away quickly,"I um...don't really know what to do during a kiss...this is all so embarrassing and new." She said as she looked down, not wanting him to look at her.

Nexia sighs. "You don't need to protect me, darling. I wish I could help your wish come true" She whispers to him, placing her head against his. "I'd do anything to make you happy"

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mika bit down harder as two black tails came out of her tail bone as she quickly moved to himeragis neck this new and horrid form taking her body and making her into a eater as she ripped out the flesh she had a grip on out of himeragis shoulder then growling animal like "let me eat" she said her voice slightly chaotic before she bit down again this time on himeragis other side on her arm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi seemingly unpained by it*

''how unfortunate...''

*Neo said as she sat up and looked at what appears to be Himeragi but it shattered into ice*

''if you were hungry, you could have just told me. i mean we have fried chicken in the kitchen..''

*Neo said as she got up looking down at Mika*

"You already have" he said softly as he sat there with her "i am happy. I've met the girl of my dreams. I've loved her and held onto her. She's let me take her as the one I love" he said softly to her

@Piffy Queen

LunaCrosby said:
"I get tired of talking, I'm always just doing stuff" she shrugs.
"Talking more is good for you. If you hang out with Celia, she'll make you talk." Ulquiorra said, chuckling at the thought of his sister.

Mika sat there wide eyed as her stomach roared her mind on blood alone as she quickly turned to neo and tried to bit down on her mindlessly her eyes almost screaming to neo for help while her body and voice said differently as she was surrounded in a suit much like prophets but tighter on her body and came to tentscles streaming up her neck

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighe as he watched her thinking "I need to be careful"
Aria sits down, and sips her coffee. Her eyes flash and turn a darker color. "Progress is coming along well. These twins energy is strong." Aria smirks as she sips her coffee.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "I see" she says setting her drink down. "I've been meaning to ask you... What type of being are you, if you don't mind cause you already know I'm a dragon." She says looking at him
Alastair tapped his finger on the side of the glass,"Well...I'm part demon, part Fae."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Talking more is good for you. If you hang out with Celia, she'll make you talk." Ulquiorra said, chuckling at the thought of his sister.
"Talking gets me into trouble, I always say things I don't mean to" she says and shakes her head.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Aria sits down, and sips her coffee. Her eyes flash and turn a darker color. "Progress is coming along well. These twins energy is strong." Aria smirks as she sips her coffee.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson stretched his arms behind his head reaching for his sword

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"What do you want to do?" She purred softly.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "I just want to be with you" He said before kissing her softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka opened one eye and saw that one of Akira's arms was at her side. She panicked and pulled away quickly,"I um...don't really know what to do during a kiss...this is all so embarrassing and new." She said as she looked down, not wanting him to look at her.
...♅Akira watched Asuka pull away and talk. He laughed lightly and sat back, soon replying to her♅...

“ Ah~ Okay. Generally women wrap their hands around the male's neck~ ”

Daniel reaver]Mika sat there wide eyed as her stomach roared her mind on blood alone as she quickly turned to neo and tried to bit down on her mindlessly her eyes almost screaming to neo for help while her body and voice said differently as she was surrounded in a suit much like prophets but tighter on her body and came to tentscles streaming up her neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hmmm...''

*Neo snaps her fingers and they appear in a snowy place as she then smirked*

''Mika, i think its about time i teach you discipline...''

'how the fuck do i save her...i need to wake up Yuki...'

*She pulled out her phone and called Yuki dodging Mika's bite*

''Yuki, wake up''

*Yuki picked up the phone tiredly*

''agh...what is it...?''

''teleport to me, and seal Mika's power away, now''

''fine fine..''

*Yuki said as she appeared above Mika and encases her in a holographic panel cube which she cannot break as lazer beam from Yuki's finger going to the cube and attacking Mika from all sides sealing away all her transformations. Mika can now only summon her weapons*

*The real Himeragi was watching from a distance as she called Kuroh on phone*

''pick up...i dunno how to deal with a child like this...''

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched Asuka pull away and talk. He laughed lightly and sat back, soon replying to her♅...

“ Ah~ Okay. Generally women wrap their hands around the male's neck~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm really sorry....I just panicked and...yeah." Asuka said as she played with her fingers."I kinda ruined it didn't I?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair tapped his finger on the side of the glass,"Well...I'm part demon, part Fae."
Levi smiles. "That's cool." She says "I must admit I think that's better than being a dragon." She says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back