• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Yeah anything at all" He said nervous of what she would say
"I... personally... Don't like Dove." she says quietly, "Angel and I were once 1 and the same... I feel like if somehow Dove leaves the picture.. my life will be back to normal" She says quietly as the waitress places their coffees in front of them.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I... personally... Don't like Dove." she says quietly, "Angel and I were once 1 and the same... I feel like if somehow Dove leaves the picture.. my life will be back to normal" She says quietly as the waitress places their coffees in front of them.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's smile fades as he doesn't say anything before standing up and walking out of the Cafe

Daniel reaver]Mika layed there stirring a little in the night as her dreams where filled with death and masacer making her wimper a little as she slept with neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi came in the room seeing this. She then started to hum making Mika dream about being in school with her friends and having a great time*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Okay, thanks~ ”
...♅Akira smiled and went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and got undressed, soon going in. He returned half an hour later wearing a different robe he had on previously. The robe wasn't tied, showing his body. He wore a new pair of boxer shorts, however his hair was still slightly wet. He placed his right hand onto his hair at an attempt to keep it from his eyes. He looked at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Sorry I took so long, I lost track of time. ”

tumblr_npj09wR9bX1shwa7bo1_540_zpsp49ybwj3.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka lifted her head up and stared at Akira. Her eyes widened and her face turned a deep red,"Is this heaven? Did I die at some point while Akki-san was in the shower?" She quickly covered her mouth and averted her eyes. I'm so dead! Why did I say that! Stupid, stupid, stupid! She thought, mentally hitting herself in the forehead as she looked at anything, but Akira.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods smiling and soon finishes the cooking, thinking though how busy he must be working on stuff so she should surprise him with dinner on a tray to eat while he works. She sets it up with a yummy tea and napkin and the soup and goes upstairs. She gently knocks on the door and comes inside smiling at Roman* Here so you can eat and do what you need to!
Roman smiled, "Ah, I love you so much! Thank you!" He said happily. Roman sat the tray down on his work desk and took a seat, "I don't know when I'll finish this. My dad asked for some help with something so here I am." He said spinning around in the chair.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's smile fades as he doesn't say anything before standing up and walking out of the Cafe
Aria stands up and walks after Jackson "Jackson wait!" She grabs his wrist stopping him. "Jackson. I can't even get rid of Dove even if I wanted too." She says holding his wrist.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria stands up and walks after Jackson "Jackson wait!" She grabs his wrist stopping him. "Jackson. I can't even get rid of Dove even if I wanted too." She says holding his wrist.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson turned around to look at her and jerked his hand away "But that's the thing you do want to.....Wow looks like Dove was right about you" He said coldly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka lifted her head up and stared at Akira. Her eyes widened and her face turned a deep red,"Is this heaven? Did I die at some point while Akki-san was in the shower?" She quickly covered her mouth and averted her eyes. I'm so dead! Why did I say that! Stupid, stupid, stupid! She thought, mentally hitting herself in the forehead as she looked at anything, but Akira.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in confusion when she spoke. He soon looked down and then back to Asuka as she averted her eyes. He smirked and spoke in a teasing tone♅...

“ What's wrong?... Oh~ Is this the first time you've seen a man's body?~

16041730892_65795e983c_o_zpswsdxqzyu.png

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Ah, I love you so much! Thank you!" He said happily. Roman sat the tray down on his work desk and took a seat, "I don't know when I'll finish this. My dad asked for some help with something so here I am." He said spinning around in the chair.
Snow:*sits down on his lap as they spin and she giggles a little* I like the spinning motion of this chair, how can you be stressed when yo uhave such a fun toy to spin in??

Daniel reaver]Mika slowly started to calm down "mama" she wimpered in her sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi pets Mika's head as they slept. She then wondered if they could send Mika to rehab but...sounds weird for a 9-year old*

Jennete said:
Snow:*sits down on his lap as they spin and she giggles a little* I like the spinning motion of this chair, how can you be stressed when yo uhave such a fun toy to spin in??
"Because, at some point I stop spinning and realize I have work to do." Roman said laughing. He blushed a little when Snow sat in his lap. "It is fun while it lasts though."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson turned around to look at her and jerked his hand away "But that's the thing you do want to.....Wow looks like Dove was right about you" He said coldly
She stare at him. "I never said I did!" She almost screams. "What did Dove tell you?" She asks.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in confusion when she spoke. He soon looked down and then back to Asuka as she averted her eyes. He smirked and spoke in a teasing tone♅...
“ What's wrong?... Oh~ Is this the first time you've seen a man's body?~

16041730892_65795e983c_o_zpswsdxqzyu.png

[/QUOTE]
"Yes! I didn't think it would be that...amazing!" Asuka exclaimed before blushing more and covering her mouth again."Forget I just said that. I didn't say anything like that at all!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She stare at him. "I never said I did!" She almost screams. "What did Dove tell you?" She asks.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shakes his head and turns around walking away "Maybe I was wrong.....Maybe you are the Monster" He said sadly

Roman said:
"Because, at some point I stop spinning and realize I have work to do." Roman said laughing. He blushed a little when Snow sat in his lap. "It is fun while it lasts though."
Snow:*smiles happily and nods, nuzzling her nose on his* Well I shall let you get back to work my love

Daniel reaver]Mika slowly opened her eyes "mama?" She mumbled tiredlt as she looked around then at himeragi her eyes fluctuating between her massacre state and her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''its alright...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes! I didn't think it would be that...amazing!" Asuka exclaimed before blushing more and covering her mouth again."Forget I just said that. I didn't say anything like that at all!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat next to Asuka. He spoke as he looked at her, smiling♅...

“ Well I hope so, I take extra care with my body. Also, doesn't dates usually end with a kiss~ ”

She sits up and props herself against the wall. She realizes the TV is still on, playing a old black and white movie. "I forgot we were originally going to watch a movie." She laughs as she pulls a baggy shirt over her head.

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back