• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Endless Game

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
You're locked up in a dark room, chained up to the wall by your ankles. You don't remember how you got here, you don't know where you are exactly or what happened in the past day or hour you came to. All you know is you're locked up, but you are not alone there are others with you chained up in the same position as you are and just as scared. All you have is your own unique ability, but even that doesn't seem to be working for some reason.  

Things get worse,  once you think it's just dark with the sound of dripping water and echoes,  you feel something touch your face you freak out then something else touches you,  something wet and before you know it,  the lights turn on to illuminate the room only to find body parts and endless trails and smears of blood everywhere. The bloody hands hooked and slapping your face as they swing above you. Not just hands,  legs and organs too. This is no longer joke, this just became the start of a sadistic game and you're in it.  Will you be able to escape? 

Character Sheets:

Rp section:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is odd. I'm going to make another one to see if it's the same. 

Another one? No lol you can't make a thread inside a thread. 

This is your interest check. Next, you create the IC and the character sheet threads separately in the roleplay area. You can link them all back to here, but each thread is its own separate thing. :)  

Another one? No lol you can't make a thread inside a thread. 

This is your interest check. Next, you create the IC and the character sheet threads separately in the roleplay area. You can link them all back to here, but each thread is its own separate thing. :)  

Mom I found the problem.  Thanks for the help though,  I had to do things on my desktop and I was on mobile.  If you wish to join I think you can start your character.  Really thanks for the help I'd probably be worried if I couldn't keep role playing anymore xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back