• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"You'll have to wait until it dies down." She glanced at him with her cold grey eyes and shrugged softly, "unless you favour possible death?" She turned away from him before speaking again, "I'm Evelyn White by the way." Eve stuffed her hands in her picked the black blades now strapped to her back.

@The Arrival

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mifune," he tells her hesitantly. "I don't-" he coughs and he continues speaking, but his voice sounds... whispery. He clears his throat, but his voice still sounds ghostly. "I don't think I've seen you before," but he doesn't say it conversationally. "Although, I haven't been around many places."

Evelyn glanced at the man before pointing him off in a direction away from the sport they're currently in, "I tend to stay under the radar most of the time." She mumbled to him leading him in said direction.

Mifune sighs and follows Evelyn. Images appear in his head, some good, some bad. He cringes at a particularly cruel one. "Stop," he whispers. "Please stop," he begs.

Talon decided to go off alone... the pain was too much... he wasnt running away from the problem he was trying to fix it. so he had to leave before something happened. he couldnt go through that pain again...

(if you havent realized it im going to introduce his past. get ready for death and sorrow. enjoy! ;)

throwback to 3 years before: it was a simple extraction mission it shouldnt have gone the way it did... agent talon had just joined the CIA. he had trained all his life to be where he was. for his first mission he had to get an agent out of russia whos cover had been blown.

the agent turne out to be a traitor and led talon and the team with him into an ambush. only talon survived. only talon knew the agent was a traitor and before he was able to contact hq the traior had made it back and told everyone that talon had tried to kill him

Scarlet quickly followed after the girl who began to drag her new partner away. Despite the fact that she had just met him, didn't trust him, wasn't his friend and didn't originally plan to partner up with anyone; she didn't like this new girl just dragging him off. Scarlet raised her weapon and pointed at the woman, "Let him go!" @The Arrival @JustCallMeAimee

talon was hunted. the traitor had pulled up so much fake evidence against talon and the government decided talon was to dangerous to be kept alive... the traitor was talons brother... BRIAN!!!!!! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DSRVE IT..talon would never know. brian had become a zombie...

(rest of past to be continued in a bit)

talon trudged away fro, everyone it had startd to rain but he didnt care... the rain wold wash away his scent so no one not even... she could find him his scent would be gone just like him. Talon kept waking all the way to the otherside of the city. he was on the outskirts of the city and tomorow he would leave forever. for the rest of the day he would gather as many supplies as he could find..

Scarlet glared at Mifune through her goggles, "Move out of the way and get over here." She told him sternly refusing to put her weapon down. She kept the gun aimed at Evelyn with one hand while her other rested on the hilt of her dagger ready to strike with it as well if the situation called for it. @The Arrival @JustCallMeAimee

"You couldn't even kill and infected with that thing! Now do as I said and we can be on our way." Scarlet told him once more now angry. He asked her to be his partner and now he didn't even want to listen, what kind of bullshit was this? @The Arrival

Mifune bit his lip. This is why he didn't interact with people, he thought with a sigh. "If you two will both put down your weapons I'll feel in a situation where I don't feel threatened, and I will be able to do as asked. Do you understand?" It was a risk, he knew, but necessary.

Scarlet didn't answer and stood her ground with her weapon at the ready. She didn't trust the situation just like she didn't trust... well.... everything; and she didn't feel the need to waste time on arguing about things. @The Arrival

Mifune sighs with frustration. "What do you want me to do? If I step any closer, I'll be stepping away from the other, and if I step away, I'll be stepping away from the other. What do you expect me to do? It doesn't look like I can step either way without getting myself killed at this point."

@JustCallMeAimee @Scarlet Fires

"Well I'm not aiming at you!" Scarlet snapped in annoyance, "You're the one who stepped in the way of my gun." @The Arrival

(shall i bring some more suffeing? i think i shall)

a year later talon was in hiding. the governent couldnt find him and his brother had ben foud out. the government said he was innocent and offered him his job back but he ignored them and stayed off the grid. he had me a girl and settled down, he didnt want to leave her so thats why he stayed in hiding. they got married and had a son. they named him josh. all was great he was happily maried to the love of his life katherine, and he had his son josh... then one day on his way home work he saw people attacking other people...zombies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back