• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"And you don't need to just go gallivanting after them or off with them!" Despite the arguing back and forth Scarlet kept her focus on the girl and her aim steady. The longer things went on the more she began to reconsider the partnership. When she was on her own she didn't have to worry about looking out for others and she certainly didn't have to be friendly with every new face that crossed her path despite how rare that had been. @The Arrival

Mifune sighed. "Like I had a choice," he says. "Whatever," he says. "Have fun killing people," he says before walking away, getting out of sight quickly, just in case one of the did decide to pick him off then.

Scarlet carefully followed after him keeping her aim on Evelyn until she was out of sight. She then lowered her gun and chased down Mifune. "I wasn't going to kill anyone unless I needed to." She replied hitting him on the back of the head with a free hand. @The Arrival

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fires]Scarlet carefully followed after him keeping her aim on Evelyn until she was out of sight. She then lowered her gun and chased down Mifune. "I wasn't going to kill anyone unless I needed to." She replied hitting him on the back of the head with a free hand. @The Arrival

[/QUOTE]
Evelyn's eyes had darkened to the point where they'd become black, bending her knees she ran after them silent on her long legs. It didn't take her long to reach them and when she; Eve didn't hold back although and she did it in a calm and collective manner. Grabbing the front of Scarlet's gun she dragged it skywards incase she decided to shoot and pulled it out of her grip, she saw the girls blade before she even had a chance to move and ducked under the attack elbowing her in the forearm and knocking it out if her grip; it was obvious she could fight before this zombie thing had happened. Grabbing the girls wrists she forced them around her back, "Do not aim that gun at me after I saved your partners life." She told the girl calmly, "to be frank I could've left him to be eaten, hell I had a reason to after he tried to bash my face I'm with a rock, but I didn't so thank your self lucky."

Mifune draws his sword with a sigh. "Why does everyone think I'm going to die if I'm left alone too long?" His face turns into a mask of no emotion. "Don't." It was the only word he said. He didn't say anymore and he stood perfectly still. His face didn't change, his thoughts stayed clear, his senses stayed alert.

"I don't think you can't do it alone. It was just at that moment and time you looked like you needed help. So I helped." She didn't let go of the girl just stared at him with cold brassy eyes, "I won't hurt her, it's not my style." She sighed, "but she was fully open to the idea of hurting me."

Mifune doesn't move, doesn't speak, doesn't think. He just waits. He sees an undead wandering around in the corner of his vision, but he ignores it, and it ignores him. His eyes just stare, unmoving. He blinks, once, twice. The world is waiting with him, almost. Not letting anything happen until it did. An unspoken message is clear, and obvious.

Evelyn shighed and looked away her eyes had clouded over, "you have every right to look at me like that." Her voice was quiet and held much more meaning than the boy would've realised. Sighing she let go of the girl and turned her full body towards him, "go on, shoot me." It was a simple request, "we all know if anyone's going to die first, it'll be me." She shrugged, "I'd rather it be someone I saved instead of someone I couldn't." She gestured in the direction of the walker that had shuffled off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Satisfied, Mifune sheathed the katana, but didn't move beyond that. He looked at Evelyn for a moment, then sighed. "I don't have a gun." It wasn't intended to be a strong excuse, but just a way to say no beyond saying no.

"Fine then. Stab me, straight through the head." She gritted her teeth tightly, "people die quicker than you think." She mumbled under her breath before looking away from him.

She didn't look at him when she shook her head, "no. We're surrounded by death every day on our current time."

She shrugged softly her hands down by her sides, "I'm nothing more than a coward, so kill me."

Mifune paused. Then he drew the katana. He bows his head and raises the sword. (Nooo D:) "Are you sure..?" He asks quietly. (Noooooo ;~ ;)

Mifune hesitates. "Ok," he says. Then he walks up to Evelyn and smacked her. Hard enough to get some sense into her, he hoped. "You're crazy," he mutters. "Sorry," he says. "I only kill people who deserve death." He had, of course, killed people, but those people were a danger to the rest of humanity. This woman, it seemed was a danger only to herself. he turns his back on her and waits for her retaliation that he came to expect when he did something like that.

Evelyn didn't move, didn't retaliate instead the feeling of his palm connecting with her made her mind drift back. Drift back to even before all hell let loose and the zombies where still human.

Her father screamed at her called her worthless, "if you can't hit the target, what can you ?!"

Mifune waited. And waited. He doesn't turn around, yet. Hello? He wishes he could telepathically communicate. He turns around. "Are you..?" He takes a step forward, then waits, his face melting into a confused frown.

His palm connected with her face. Once...twice...a third time before his hand bared into ring capped knuckles. The sickening crack of bone against metal still rang in her ears.

Silently she lifted her head to look at him. There was a deathly silence as she said nothing for a long time, the side of her cheek tinted a flesh pink, "I'm fine."

Mifune nodded, although he could tell she wasn't. "Ok." He didn't ask, nor did he wonder. He takes a step back and sheaths the katana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back