• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Um," Mifune says. "thanks," he says, using the cloth to clean the blood. He frowns when he remembers he doesn't have anything to block the smell anymore.

"The stuff I use to disguise my scent. It's all out," he says, sighing. "I'll get more," he says absentmindedly. "Sooner or later, I guess."

"I'm sure we will find whatever you need if we keep finding places to raid." Scarlet said and gave a reassuring smile. Wait... she smiled? @The Arrival

Eve inhaled air quickly and watched the two of them. Awkwardly looking between the two. Well then...this is cute? Rolling her eyes she sighed under her breath, stuffing he hands in her pockets she looked away in some random direction, "Think it's time I should be leaving." She shrugged softly and lifted a hand to pick at the still drying blood from her forehead, "of your ever in desperate need of hiding you smell...I saw something on a program once. Cover your self in zombi entrails, logically it should work." She shrugged softly.

JustCallMeAimee said:
Eve inhaled air quickly and watched the two of them. Awkwardly looking between the two. Well then...this is cute? Rolling her eyes she sighed under her breath, stuffing he hands in her pockets she looked away in some random direction, "Think it's time I should be leaving." She shrugged softly and lifted a hand to pick at the still drying blood from her forehead, "of your ever in desperate need of hiding you smell...I saw something on a program once. Cover your self in zombi entrails, logically it should work." She shrugged softly.
((WALKING DEAD!!! Omg I was so thinking about using this too!!! Hahaha))

(wow... xD None of the above is my vote xD )

(Also, I said something exactly like this to someone else, @JustCallMeAimee . But... how does one shrug softly? xD )

Mifune shrugs. "Probably so," he says distractedly. He hesitates to try and remember if Scarlet had smiled once before in his presence. Probably not. Eh, it fit better than that common frown. "Thanks," he tells Evelyn. "I, uh, guess I'll see you. Or something. It's a possibility." He felt really stupid all of a sudden and his face went a little red. "Ignore the bumbling idiot," he mutters to himself, but loud enough for both of them to hear.

@Scarlet Fires

@JustCallMeAimee[/URL] . But... how does one shrug softly? xD )

Mifune shrugs. "Probably so," he says distractedly. He hesitates to try and remember if Scarlet had smiled once before in his presence. Probably not. Eh, it fit better than that common frown. "Thanks," he tells Evelyn. "I, uh, guess I'll see you. Or something. It's a possibility." He felt really stupid all of a sudden and his face went a little red. "Ignore the bumbling idiot," he mutters to himself, but loud enough for both of them to hear.

@Scarlet Fires
(Instead of a fully animated shroud it's like a half hearted lift of the shoulders.)

Evelyn scratched her cheek slightly and looked at him, "yeah, guess I'll be seeing you." She nodded her head at said bumbling idiot, then did the same to Scar, before turning away, "do us a favour," she paused, "don't die." And with that she walked off.

Mifune waves briefly, then turns to Scarlet. He hesitates, debating if he should say what he was going to say, as Scarlet had already shown to be easily suspicious, but... whatever. "What do you think she means by us?" He thought about it for a moment, but couldn't think about anything that would be obvious. Or make sense.

@Scarlet Fires

(Hahaha oh god I'm very English using the phrase "us" in that context means "me". I didn't even realise I'd wrote that, ah well at least I can develop on something now.)

She pushed a loose strand of hair hair out of her face. Eve didn't look back at them as walked away, didn't even acknowledge that he'd waved at her. Just kept walking

((Sorry you guys I've been really busy with school this week))

Scarlet shrugged, "I'm not sure. But not dying is a good idea, no?" She looked around at their surroundings they had wondered quite a bit from the gas station they were planning on raiding so she needed to take a minuet to figure out their surroundings. "I say we go back to the house and pack up our stuff then decide where to move on to from there." She replied looking to Mifune, "Unless you have an idea on what to do next?" @The Arrival

(ya lol i feel like this rp is winding down thats why i wanted do kill off talon.. btw w should totally make an rp clan/group thingy)

(;~ ;)

Mifune nods and shrugs. "I don't have any other ideas, so I don't see why not." He looks around, trying to extend his senses just in case something was lurking nearby, but he found it hard to focus, so he gives up. "Let's do that," he says.

"Okay. This way then." Scarlet once again took the lead and pulled her goggles down over her eyes. She now wielded her knife and kept her pistol holstered for the time being.@The Arrival

((Everyone is most likely busy with school or work or both))

Mifune follows Scarlet close behind, looking behind him often to make sure nobody was sneaking up on them. He wasn't sure if the holstered gun meant that she trusted him or that she was giving him a chance to prove he wouldn't backstab her, but either way he wasn't planning on it.

@Scarlet Fires

Last edited by a moderator:
(... \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

..........…....Q/

...............o/H

...................^

hes suppoesd to be a dj... i failed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlet soon approached the house she had been staying in and peaked around to make sure no one else was around and that the area was clear of infected before she pushed the door open. She once again check every hall and room to be sure no one had decided to make camp while they were gone. Once she was sure everything was clear she put away her blade and once again moved her goggles so that they rested on her hat. With a sighed she set her pack down and began to gather and pack her things that she kept ready to leave in a hurry. It didn't take long before she packed what she needed and she sat down in the small dining room chair at the table she had just been sitting at earlier that day. She waited for Mifune to find and pack what he needed and wanted to take as she looked around at the room from where she sat. She was a bit sad to be leaving the house but she knew one day she would eventually need to. This area of the town was becoming more active than she was comfortable with so it was probably best to move on before any bigger threats became present. @The Arrival

Users who are viewing this thread

Back