• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lily took off the apron, handing it to her. "Here, you can borrow it." She was stark nude, minus her itty-bitty underwear.

(you know if you guys go too far you could be banned from RPN for a certain amount of time so you should really keep it PG-13)

Alice blushed slightly. "W-what are you doing?! Put it back on ive got my shirt im fine!" She said quickly as she looked away.

(Yeah ive been keeping it blunt X3 )

By this point he swore he could feel smoke coming from his head like he had just broken down. "I think I'm gonna lie down a bi-bit.." He said and flopped backwards onto the bed in trance.

Alice giggled lightly and put a hand on his forehead then looked at Lily. "I think we should let him rest for a little..let him..recover.." She said softly before standing up.

BloodyAlice666 said:
(Yeah ive been keeping it blunt X3 )
(Sure you have... extremely)

(Leave for a couple of hours and I miss 50 posts. Good lord (Feel in awe that you have just seen an atheist say "Good lord").)

Mifune stares in amazement and in disgust as the few people emerge, slicing, charging, shooting their way through the crowd of the undead. He fought his anger down. I guess they don't know, he thought. Every single one in the crowd, all those undead, he could place a past on them. These people were less human than these undead, he thought. All of them, he knew, were once human. Having the status of alive taken from them forcefully-that didn't make them less human. And for someone to just impale them so they were never to have another chance... He couldn't supress his rage enough to stop himself as he picked up a rock and flung it at one of the people with trained precision. He repeated this with every other person, making sure that it didn't get them killed, but it would hurt. Much less hurt than they were inflicting right now, for sure. (I don't know who to tag lol)

(*A orange light blinks in the corner of his vision* Liar... (totally not a reference.) Also, am I the only one who's glad Mifune didn't go with Alice? XDDDD)

Witch winced when a rock got thdown at her and she growled " Hey! I'm on your side! " she snarled at an infected and got it to run away then began chasing off the others... She hadn't killed a single infected but she had injures them or just chased them away

(talon hates zombies so he loves killing them it will be explained when i reveal his past which i all do in a bit)

[QUOTE="The Arrival](Sure you have... extremely)
(Leave for a couple of hours and I miss 50 posts. Good lord (Feel in awe that you have just seen an atheist say "Good lord").)

Mifune stares in amazement and in disgust as the few people emerge, slicing, charging, shooting their way through the crowd of the undead. He fought his anger down. I guess they don't know, he thought. Every single one in the crowd, all those undead, he could place a past on them. These people were less human than these undead, he thought. All of them, he knew, were once human. Having the status of alive taken from them forcefully-that didn't make them less human. And for someone to just impale them so they were never to have another chance... He couldn't supress his rage enough to stop himself as he picked up a rock and flung it at one of the people with trained precision. He repeated this with every other person, making sure that it didn't get them killed, but it would hurt. Much less hurt than they were inflicting right now, for sure. (I don't know who to tag lol)

[/QUOTE]
Evelyn felt the connection of the rock to her head and stumbled back not feeling the blood dribble down her face until it dropped off her jaw. Slowly she lifted her head and looked up at him anger in her eyes but she quickly calmed down and made her way towards him slowly, now ducking past the reaching hands and grabbing him by his shirt. "Move now." She gritted her teeth and pulled him along like she would a child.

Mifune allows the woman to pull him, only for a few moments. "Let me go. I can walk by myself." He pulls his shirt away from her hand, but doesn't keep walking. "What do you want?" He asks with suprising calm. "If you want to ask me the same, about the rock, then let me iterate. I do not wish to hurt another human, alive or not. I do not wish to sacrifice all the humans, nor do I wish to reclaim the world. I am only surviving, and my belief that all humans, living or undead, are, more or less, equal has given me anger when you and others started to kill others that I consider level with humans that I let out of hand. Are you satisfied?" he stays calm, but not for long, he tells himself.

She looked down at him the gash he'd caused was deep but not life threatening, "you believe I want to kill them?" She asked simply she was no longer angry and had quickly become to calm down, "I don't want to do this, but this is how I survive. They try to kill other people or me and I kill them first." She sighed and shook her head again grabbing him by the front of his shirt, "now walk or I drag you. I refuse to let the living die."

Mifune clenches his teeth, but begins walking. As he walks, he begins to sweat a cold sweat. Wait a minute... He could have sworn he recognized this place. He looks around some more and- He stops walking, wide eyes looking around him. He remembered. Bad things happened here, he tells himself, and forces himself to keep walking. "Sorry," he says to the woman. "Nostalgic moment there." Not quite in a good way. How many times had he told himself that he would never come back? Now he'd come back of his own free will. This was where nightmares gave birth, his mind told him before he told it to shut up. He catches up to the woman. "So," he begins, but doesn't think of anything else to say, so he lets the word hang. @JustCallMeAimee

Evelyn let them walk in silence for a long time before lifting her hand to touch the gash, "you have a good throw." She stated before dropping her arm by her side. They'd managed to now get away from the beasts and where waking through a more silent part of town, "you know, you'd probably be dead by now if I'd left you there."'

@The Arrival

Last edited by a moderator:
Mifune looked at Evelyn. "How much would you bet on that?" he says kiddingly. "It's as people like me say. 'We train a thousand hours for the moment we pray never comes.' Like throwing rocks at people. Sorry about that, by the way." he had completely cooled off, but there was one thing he needed to ask. "Uh, if it's not too much trouble, could I go back? I'm supposed to be with someone right now... They'll probably think I abandoned them if I don't go back..."

@JustCallMeAimee

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back