• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If they could his eyes would be swirling like a passed out pokemon by now. "Thats weird because I feel k-kinda funny."

Lily sighed, pressing herself into his back as she crawled behind him. "You're so cute when you blush." She murmured, nibbling the side of his neck.

"I think," lily began, "that he should take off his clothes. It's much too hot for him to leave them on." She suggested to Alice, "here, I'll take care of his pants."

@BloodyAlice666

At first when he heard the comment about getting his clothes taken off he thought "Oh.. Well that doesn-" Until he realized what she had just said. "Take my clothes off?!" He thought out loud and looked at the both of them. "N-no no.. That won't be necessary."

Lily giggled, gesturing to his pants, "that looks painful..." She murmured gesturing to the rather large lump.

(I'm dead I'm dead send me to hell)

Lily giggled playfully, "you two..." She crossed her arms, "we're both hardly dressed, how is it fair that he isn't?"

"B-because I have my own clothes?" He replied and sat up again blocking the view to the pants. "And stop looking where I think you're."

She huffed, grabbing a pillow to shield her chest. "It's not my fault it's practically poking my nose." She mumbled, she curled back into his side. "Just cuddle us~"

"It is not!" He replied and since everyone was covering them self's up he used a pillow to cover his lap. He then put his elbows on his lap and rested his head in both hands.

Alice giggled slightly and looked at Hunter. "Getting a little exited are we?" She teased, before covering her lower regions as well, feeling even more self conscious

"Well Lilly is the one who is looking at it so I covered it!" He said shaking his head and covering his eyes with his hands whilst still resting in them

She giggled, "I just point out the obvious," she paused, "I'd much rather be on-..." She paused, and laughed, hugging Alice, "we should've done this sooner."

(SAVED!)

Alice jumped slightly making her bust bounce and she blushed and looked away again. "Uh..yeah...?" She said.

(Okay i feel like i should change her sexuality from Straight to mostly straight at this point xD )

"It's not obvious!" He said and pointed over to the pile of clothes. "I think there is woman's clothing in the closet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back