• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mifune sighed quietly but dramatically. He walks out of the shadows and over to Scarlet. He taps her shoulder and points away, ignoring the other people who were probably staring at him. The gesture was clear. Come on. He didn't trust the car or the man who drove it, and he wanted to look around the city more. Also, he was pretty sure he'd heard someone. But that someone walks towards the car, and Mifune realizes that it's just a lost undead. He walks up to his side, which makes the undead stop walking and look at Mifune, hesitating, confused by the rotting smell and the smell of the car's fuel. Mifune gently takes the undead man's wrist and pulls him away, leading him a couple yards further than he'd need to to let him go away, then letting go and going back to Scarlet's side. "I suggest we leave this area of the city," he says, but doesn't explain why.

Xenns wolf started to sniff around the house. While he was doing that xenn was searching the house for supplies and maybe even a light switch.

"N-no I'm fine maybe a little f-fever. But I should really go on that s-supply rub- I mean run!" He said looking upwards a little bit above her face so that he couldn't see.. What was a little bit below her face.

@BloodyAlice666

@Rui

Last edited by a moderator:
(Damn I missed a lot...)

Eve's hair was braided back on her head and she listened to those who where readying to leave whilst grabbing her weapons. She said she'd be gone sooner but for once had managed to get some rest. Strapping her blades over her broad back she glanced back before opening the door and slipping outside closing it with a silent click.

@Talon @Kain @wolfborn4

Scarlet nodded, "Alright. Do you have anywhere specific in mind?" She asked quietly backing away from the area. @The Arrival

"Y-yea I mean.. I used to d-do them alone all the time." he smiled back yet there was a hint of nervousness behind it.

@BloodyAlice666

"Ok. Ok you can both come with me.. J-just get dressed." He said as his embarrassment grew along with the blush on his face when she leaned closer.

@BloodyAlice666

@Rui

Evelyn's eyes where crystal like and sharp as she looked around her surroundings. Silently she walked down the streets drawing her blades ready.

He struggled to get the zombie off of him "You smell like rotten flesh sir.." He said to the zombie that just growled at him. Xenn whistled and before you knew it the wolf came and knocked the zombie off. Quickly standing up he grabbed his gun from his holster and shot the zombie right in the head. The wolf walked back by Xenns side as Xenn went to the bathroom hoping the water works. He wanted to wash his face of blood, dead flesh, and slobber.

Witch picked up the scent of humans and curiously followed the smell, then she smelled something odd... It smelled like and animal? She darted towards the smell and slowed as she crouched down, she peaked around a corner and saw a guy with a wolf band she blinked curiously sniffing in his direction

@Death Reaper

"Well...that's my only issue...my closing is all ripped and stained..so..I guess km travelling like this till we can find some cloth in g that can fit and properly keep these from escaping my shirt." She said as she glanced at her bust.

"Well that was a turn of events wasn't it?" He said as he bent down petting his wolf. The wolf started to lick him. "Ok..ok I love you to now let's search this house...maybe we can even fix it up." He said starting to walking into another room out of witch's sight.

@wolfborn4

Evelyn saw Witch and with silent footsteps followed the girl. She crouched behind her putting her hand on the witches shoulder and a finger from the other to her lips as the girl turned to look at her.

@wolfborn4

"B-but you'll be cold." he said and when she looked down it caused him to but he instantly looked away the second she saw what she was looking at.

Witch blinked and looked to Evelyn then she dashed over to the corner where the boy disappeared to, silently she peaked around and continued watching them she gently sliced her claws together and adjusted her hat... Red eyes shining in the shadows

@Death Reaper @JustCallMeAimee

Now entering the other room he looked around. The wolf heard slicing sounds and darted toward a window growling at it. Xenn looked at the window "What's wrong....?" He said. His wolf barked at the window a few times with an angry look on its face.

@wolfborn4

Witch flinched and watched the wolf a moment then she ducked back in to her hiding place hoping the wolf wouldn't find her as she pushed back deeper into the shadows of the house her eyes glowing dull red

Moving fast on thin yet muscular legs she managed to get into the hall way of the house without being caught by them. Sticking two fingers in her mouth she whistled, it was loud and high pitched enough for both the dog and young man to hear.

@Death Reaper

The wolf barked more loudly and fiercely when seeing her eyes glow. Xenn had no idea what was going on. He pulled the wolf by the collar "what is wrong with you....?" He looked into the shadows and saw two dull red eyes looking at them he quickly stood up and acted like he didn't see it. He gripped his pistol and walked he to another room.

@wolfborn4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back