• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Who am I? I don't think I should give my name if I have to ask why so many people are dressed in only aprons in the middle of a zombie apocalypse." Joshua shot back, flipping his knife in his hand. Exasperation coloured his features.

(What XP look through a window and see some scantily clad gorgeous chicks being sexy what else shall a fella do?)

Xenn was walking around in the forest with his pet wolf he hadn't named yet "I wonder what I should call you..." He said to himself while looking at the dark haired wolf walking beside him. He came up what looked to be an abandoned house in the forest...he decided to go have a look.

"N-no.. Of course not." He stuttered with his lie trying to make himself not seem like a pervert.

Witch blinked her red eyes and squinted a bit in the light " you shouldn't be snooping on people " she opened the window and pushed the guy away before closing the window

"Forget it, just give me some bread and I'll leave. I heard something about handcuffs over there and I'd rather not think about it." Josh grunted and folded his arms over his chest.

Witch blinked and watched Josh for a moment then said " Follow me " she dropped down and came in through a different window into a kitchen

Talon tosses some food to the strange guys and picks up his weopons. "cmon people this can happen later get ready"

"Alright," He followed the girl, his stomach already grumbling at the promise of food. "Better be worth it." A weird guy threw him some fruit. Worth it.

Witch sniffed for a second then went over to a cabinet, she dug around and began pulling out cans of beans and a jar of honey " you need food like this? " she said curiously having relaxed back to passive

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDeathGod said:
-[[ Wait does he mean leave for good? Or leave for a supply run? @Talon ]]-
(prb leave for good unless anyone eants to stay buti gota go find some more people and get a zombie rxtermination team goig)

-[[ Well my character is gonna stay here due to the fact that he spent ages building the defensive's around the place. ]]-

"Yeash. Like thasht." His mouth was full, and he grabbed the can of beans and honey. Oh, food, how I've missed you. He dragged his gaze to the guy with the weapons up. "What's going on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back