• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"ok then i guss me and witch will go alone if she wants to come and you can help alice and lilyfind us if they want to follow."

Witch blinked and got job she watched the guy with interest, then her attention flicked to Talon and she nodded " Okay "

He slowly opened the door, but quickly putting his gun up looking through the sights. Looking around they ended up on the second floor.

"Wait. Let me go with you. " Joshua said suddenly, shoving his things in his backpack. He tried not to look at the aprons. "You're gonna get supplies, right."

before he closed the door he winked at hunter. "hve fun with those two sexcrazed girls haha!

"Shut up Talon." He said with a face of worry. "They are talking about cuffs man! I don't know whats gonna happen."

"haha hey the worst that could happen is they both get pregnat. which is highly unlikely since your dead. dont worry youll be fine!"

Witch followed close to Talon, like a dog following buts master... She looked to Josh when he said he wanted to join there little group on leaving and she sniffed him

(why like a dog? you do have a brain..wel youcan still think so why not...oh wait nvm shes like infatuated with talon right?)

"...Joshua." He stared apprehensively at the guy. Josh just hoped he'd be saner than the two girls. The girl who gave him the food sniffed him. "Do I smell bad or what?"

(Lol talons the most sane person in the group alice and huter are spcial zmbies and the 2 girls are...well you saw)

Lily curled into Hunter's side again, throwing leg once more. She shifted herself a little bit, her undergarment pressing into the side of his hip. She moaned softly, resting her head on his shoulder.

(Poor poor Hunter...)

@TheDeathGod

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back