• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He looked to the side of him and back at Alice but then returned with his nose bleeding even more. "N-not much? I see I see! I'll go on a supply run quickly" He said and looked back to Alice. "Well uh you know.. It's not.." 'I'm gonna sound like a giant pervert.' he thought and finished his sentence. "Displeasing.." He replied.

Lily giggled, "I think he likes it," she remarked to Alice, and crawled into bed, picking up a strawberry from the plate. She nibbled the tip, sucking gently on it before eating it. "Mm, sweet." She murmured.

(argh!!!!)

talon slowly opens his eyesand sees witch looking at him. his arm is around her. "oh ummm we fell asleep i think...

@wolfborn4

Last edited by a moderator:
She handed her one, and proceeded to lick the juice rather seductively off her fingers. "M'kay. May I come?"

'I get it now.. This is just heaven. Then how did I die?!.. Again?!' he thought before he sat up from the bed wiping the blood from his nose. "I-I can do it alone just.. Get some rest." He said and was about to get off the bed.

"Sure, we could use the extra hands." She stated, as she popped most of the strawberry in her mouth and left the rest poking out as she sucked on it.

(this is soo funny im pulling out every joke i know xD )

Lily frowned, hugging him from behind. "Don't go just yet..." She murmured, her tongue licking a delicate line on his throat, "stay just a little longer..."

Joshua crawled under the bushes, quietly. He was wholly sure that the people who owned that house were gone from some time now. It's been awhile since he was away from a bed and hot water. As he tinkered with the backdoor, he suddenly stopped, straining his ears. There were people inside. Josh muttered his curses under his breath and backed off, peering inside the corner of the window. He couldn't believe the sight before him. "What. the fuck."

He froze in place with an wide-eyed expression. He had never had this treatment before so his thoughts were going wild.

Witch blinked and nodded " Um... Ya... We did " she said and head someone at the window, she growled and jumped up rushing to the window " Who are you?! " she asked blocking the guys view

@Kain

@Talon

Lily kissed his cheek, "just a little longer..." She murmured. She leaned into his ear "Remember the handcuffs?" She whispered.

( xD )

"I told you those for when I sleep." He said in a hushed tone and looked to Alice. "It's from the previous owners I didn't even know they were there." his blush improved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back