• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If she ever wanted, he would offer to bring her along like a trainee during short skirmishes like he often does with younger soldiers to test out her limits.

Probably has a note somewhere that says never to put her in any sort of naval or aerial warfare 'cause she sinks ;-;
Yeah Cordelia does not go anywhere near water when she can help it. Falling she's fine, it's water that becomes the problem for her. XD

Imagine the first time she ever found out that she wasn't buoyant. They go to some random lake and watch in horror as Cordelia sinks straight up.

Been kinda taking is slow so people could get situated but i can work the scene along a bit using the Arrival of some NPC’s The Kings of Vox and Multon will be arriving soon.

Its up for a vote to you guys though.

More time?

Or Nobility arriving?

Been kinda taking is slow so people could get situated but i can work the scene along a bit using the Arrival of some NPC’s The Kings of Vox and Multon will be arriving soon.

More time?

Or Nobility arriving?
Nobility!

Uhh yeah. Girl nearly drowned. xD
Had to pull her out and everything ;-;

More time?

Or Nobility arriving?
I'm chill with the nobility arriving while we wait for the others!

More time?

Or Nobility arriving?
Nobility visit sounds fun!

Had to pull her out and everything ;-;

I'm chill with the nobility arriving while we wait for the others!
Pretty much. That or give her a water breathing hat

Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 I think whenever you make the nobility post (no rush of course) I’ll throw in Helianthus after that.
Roger that. Expect the nobles of Vox and Multon by today. Peching, Kirin, & Rosh will show up after the 7 days As they all have their own beliefs pertaining to death.

Odens “leader” was vaporized by a lightning bolt after going to demand a ceasefire from the titans…not exactly his best idea.

And Dagon’s king isn’t exactly welcome. Which actually makes it more likely that he does show up but that’s probably not happening.

Sorry for the late reply. Rpn deleted the first draft so i came back at it.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars the royal garden is just outside the banquet hall. So Tarja should be able to see the portal.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 If you have any guesses as to the shenanigans Malchor is about to put Kailean in do tell. Also worry not Banreigh is harmless…mostly.

Sorry for the late reply. Rpn deleted the first draft so i came back at it.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars the royal garden is just outside the banquet hall. So Tarja should be able to see the portal.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 If you have any guesses as to the shenanigans Malchor is about to put Kailean in do tell. Also worry not Banreigh is harmless…mostly.
Quechon, as I might have missed it while reading lore prolly - but was is this "Ashcloak" that Malchor mentioned? Is edible (joke)? Judging by the name, I'm guessing some sort of magic-imbued equipment, but just wanted to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back