• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Quechon, as I might have missed it while reading lore prolly - but was is this "Ashcloak" that Malchor mentioned? Is edible (joke)? Judging by the name, I'm guessing some sort of magic-imbued equipment, but just wanted to make sure.
The ashcloak is a special kind of magic equipment predominantly used by the eras firefighters. It has a mask part to block ash from the lungs and is fire resistant.

The ashcloak is a special kind of magic equipment predominantly used by the eras firefighters. It has a mask part to block ash from the lungs and is fire resistant.
Ooh, bunker gear. That's dope.
Noted with thanks!
Inb4 Kailean chose the pyrophobic ones for the mission. Lmao.

Why am i not getting notifs for this anymore?

Anyway bout to out the Brothers in the study with Tarja.

Honestly a part of me is glad i did, when i came back you guys had put out so much good posts. Im legit amazed.

Not even a full page in yet and Game of thrones can eat its heart out.

My two princes will show up in the study and after a brief little family gathering we can start the banquet.

Hopefully the king of Multon will be there by then XD

Ok after a long delay its up. Things are starting to stabilize IRL so there shouldnt be such a ling waiting period again.

After a few replies ill get Hannah & Bauchas there and once the Meeting is finished we can hit the banquet to mingle and just hang until we collectively decide we are ready to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back