• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That would present an interesting dynamic for sure. A transport of a “suspect” or “criminal” is by no means a task she would be a stranger to.

Yeah he’s not been charged or convicted, the incident was a total accident. His traveling to the capital is for training and diplomatic schemes

This brings me to a good point. Id like any combat posts involving Either PC v PC or A major enemy like say the king if dagon vs a team to be covered in group posts. The story will not revolve exclusively around combat so i feel these can be handled via PM involving the battle’s participants. If needed i can settle any disputes but with the goal of making epic cinematic scenes i feel group action is best. We will basically work together for a meaty post and then drop it in the main.
I can get behind this. Collab posts for fights makes it more digestible while not pressuring people to make big posts. We could use google docs for it

Good morning everyone

This brings me to a good point. Id like any combat posts involving Either PC v PC or A major enemy like say the king if dagon vs a team to be covered in group posts. The story will not revolve exclusively around combat so i feel these can be handled via PM involving the battle’s participants. If needed i can settle any disputes but with the goal of making epic cinematic scenes i feel group action is best. We will basically work together for a meaty post and then drop it in the main.

This sounds like an interesting approach. I can’t wait to see it applied.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars animegirl20 animegirl20 AI10100 AI10100 Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Alright. Our opening is up.

The setting is basically that we are all gathering the 6th day after aslans death to Have a traditional funeral celebration. In Elshien the traditions of death are meant to help the souls of the dead pass on. So a customary 5 days of mourning occur, during which time the Embalming process will take place (prepping for cremation). On the 6th day there is a Feast where the friends and loved ones and in this case basically anyone who wants to suck up to the regent and heirs can go to Drink eat and tell stories of how the deceased touched their lives and why they loved, hated, or even Envied them. This is so that the soul can see all the ways they effected the world. The final day after death is when the body is burned and with it the closest ones will burn letters of goodbye and momentoes that will not last the rigors of time like a favorite snack.

We are coming in at day 6.

Hannah is coming in from the South Gate with the Solas Convoy.

Malchor and Alseed both came in on dragonback and have already landed in the palace with Banreigh coming in after them.

Dress well and be ready to be surrounded by rich people and soldiers.

Thank you all for your patience i hope we can make something beautiful here.

Random art bits.

IMG_2085.jpeg
A Dorche Death mask is an ornate mask often made of carved and polished bone with gold and jewels. They wear them to events of all kinds.

IMG_2086.jpeg
While she may not be the prettiest girl out there, Mimi is Alseeds best trained mount currently as they have been companions for about five years now. She loves Fish and especially Whale.

Wow! Absolutely beautiful work. Kailean is so damned competent. I love how professional he is, reminds me of the queens guard in England but with a bit more Spunk.

I'll probably have Mauvier coming back home from wherever he was dispatched.

I love Mimi ;-;
Excellent job with mauvier as well. You did a great job catching his guilt at being later than some while highlighting his dedication to duty. A+

Wow! Absolutely beautiful work. Kailean is so damned competent. I love how professional he is, reminds me of the queens guard in England but with a bit more Spunk.
Glad you liked it! <3
Well, technically speaking - the Queen regent is the acting sovereign at the moment, so they are indeed Elshien's "The Queen's Own Royal Guards."
Not too far off there, haha.

Everyone fiercely protective and close to the Dark Knight for some reason LMAO
I was gonna say. There could be rumors sparked by it about another illegitimate child, everyone is gonna think Malchor is some other kid of the king lol.

I was gonna say. There could be rumors sparked by it about another illegitimate child, everyone is gonna think Malchor is some other kid of the king lol.
At this point, they probably should stick wth that narrative. Just a really powerful illegitimate child that got semi-adopted by the royal family

Mineczka Mineczka Hey hey!

I just wanted to say that Mauvier would have been present when she was growing up once she was brought into the palace. And likely the person who had to pull her back from disrupting court meetings but once they're outside, he would legit just stare and listen until she settled down.

Whenever he's not sent out on missions, he probably would be open to the idea of helping her train if she asked. He's not a very vocal person though but he's mostly doing what Malchor did for him during his younger years but in a more monotone and stoic manner.

Mineczka Mineczka Hey hey!

I just wanted to say that Mauvier would have been present when she was growing up once she was brought into the palace. And likely the person who had to pull her back from disrupting court meetings but once they're outside, he would legit just stare and listen until she settled down.

Whenever he's not sent out on missions, he probably would be open to the idea of helping her train if she asked. He's not a very vocal person though but he's mostly doing what Malchor did for him during his younger years but in a more monotone and stoic manner.
Alls I'm imagining is a stone-faced Mauvier just picking up Cordelia over his shoulder like: "Come on... Let's go beat up some training dummies. Get that anger out of you." XD But yeah, I'd imagine a few of her siblings would drag her out when necessary. As she can get... Quite heated.

As for the training, that'd fit well too, of course, he'd likely be mildly confused why Cordelia chooses just a shield, much like... Most anyone, but I'm sure Mauvier would respect her choice nevertheless~

Alls I'm imagining is a stone-faced Mauvier just picking up Cordelia over his shoulder like: "Come on... Let's go beat up some training dummies. Get that anger out of you." XD But yeah, I'd imagine a few of her siblings would drag her out when necessary. As she can get... Quite heated.

As for the training, that'd fit well too, of course, he'd likely be mildly confused why Cordelia chooses just a shield, much like... Most anyone, but I'm sure Mauvier would respect her choice nevertheless~
Oh 100% that has happened LMAO just takes her to the training grounds so she can release that pent up energy.

Def confused but more out of not exactly knowing how to help her train with it cause he uses swords and spears and relies on magic for defense but fully accepted and respected her choice and helped her with it.

I imagine their first training session with her actual shield, he's hesitant to put all of his weight into punching it in fear of damage and is just pleasantly surprised that the shield doesn't crack under the pressure. He's probably giddy (see: stone-faced with a shine in his eyes) when he finds out tho

Oh 100% that has happened LMAO just takes her to the training grounds so she can release that pent up energy.

Def confused but more out of not exactly knowing how to help her train with it cause he uses swords and spears and relies on magic for defense but fully accepted and respected her choice and helped her with it.

I imagine their first training session with her actual shield, he's hesitant to put all of his weight into punching it in fear of damage and is just pleasantly surprised that the shield doesn't crack under the pressure. He's probably giddy (see: stone-faced with a shine in his eyes) when he finds out tho
I'm sure they'd work a way out, and yeah, the moment he can hit her shield full force would be such a genuine moment. xD

"As said, I'm the Empire's Shield. Think I'll break that easy?" Or something like that. XD

Meanwhile, Cordelia does her best to not be a pain for Kailean while on the job and... Likely failing to NOT draw attention. XD

I'm sure they'd work a way out, and yeah, the moment he can hit her shield full force would be such a genuine moment. xD

"As said, I'm the Empire's Shield. Think I'll break that easy?" Or something like that. XD
If she ever wanted, he would offer to bring her along like a trainee during short skirmishes like he often does with younger soldiers to test out her limits.

Probably has a note somewhere that says never to put her in any sort of naval or aerial warfare 'cause she sinks ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back