• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gotta take a break for now but ive only got four left and ive got plans for them all already.

Galvani (Tintreach), Dùn Stàilinn (Cruach), Helm Reòta (Oighear), & An Slaugh Mòr (Nimhe)

I was considering a tiefling perhaps
Oh my….While yes they are playable and not monster class technically. They would be rather unliked in the current era. Considering All of the Dorche shenanigans and the previous war with Dagon it would be unliked. though very far from impossible after the war Many of the people who were enslaved by Dagon or forcibly enlisted into his regime, and even those that were going along to get along many would flee the war ravaged Demon plagued areas. Many of these refugees would reach Elshien and significant minority of them would be teiflings. Funnily enough even demons in this setting dont exactly have a positive relationship with Teiflings with most wanting to bend them to their will and seeing the more “independent” ones as a threat considering Teiflings demon blood naturally makes them dangerous to Demonkind. In short They can punch a demon in the face and with sufficient strength injure them the same was a magic attack would, whereas even the strongest non magical, non demon punch would at best make them regenerate and not really phase them.

I will be sure to include all this in the playable list.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Rathnait Is a wonderful addition to our list of heirs. Ill be adding her to our roles roster.

I could see her having a positive relationship with Alseed. He spends most of his time in the Palace or Corp’s Grove. Also as a weaker sibling himself he would actually find a kinship in their mutual not being a walking WMD.

Unfortunately, the same could not be said about her and Malchor. She would have heard stories about him, but likely would not have met him. He was dead the first three years of her life and has since been released the strange dark being. Now thats not to say she would have never seen him, he would just be introduced as the “Black knight of Elshien” and not as her older brother the Fallen hero Malchor.
Awesome! and alright yeah I could see Alseed and Rathnait having a good relationship.

Got my second character posted!
Very nice character. Sadly based on his past i dont see many situations for his path to cross with any of my characters so i have no real comments in that regard. Though id imagine he will likely have a dynamic with my heirs, the one i think will relate the most to him is going to Be Hannah which will make sense down the road.

I am back at work for the day. Ergo it is time to finish my days workload.

Todays docket includes.

The last 4 cities lore and histories.

The playable races list.

And Hannah Corp.

When im done with these thing i will launch us. Though considering the recent times i have missed my own deadlines i wont put one on the table today. It should be doable with my time today as the playable races list is going to be a good deal less information than the other lore tabs.

Alright we have Galvani and Dùn Stàilinn. Those crazy Iron people are my new favorite family next to the Dorche.

This is why i love lore building so much. I throw on some music and jam while cranking out stuff that is new to me as well. Kinda just let the geyser gush and sometimes be very pleased with the results.

Ok Hannah is done.

I am beginning the opening post now.

I doubt it will be done tonight, but i can maybe finish it before work tomorrow. Or at the very latest during work.

Helianthus and Hannah look so good ;-; can't wait to see them in action as well.

Mauvier definitely has taken note of Hannah if ever she had fought in one of the skirmishes he had led. Gotta keep an eye on the young and ambitious after all.

animegirl20 animegirl20 And before I forget! Mauvier isn't very good at talking in general so I think he would have been slightly intimidating to Rathnait by accident but if she ever approached him to express certain interests, he would sit down and listen. Though I imagine she sees him less as she grew older since he started to travel more and more frequently.

Helianthus and Hannah look so good ;-; can't wait to see them in action as well.

Mauvier definitely has taken note of Hannah if ever she had fought in one of the skirmishes he had led. Gotta keep an eye on the young and ambitious after all.

animegirl20 animegirl20 And before I forget! Mauvier isn't very good at talking in general so I think he would have been slightly intimidating to Rathnait by accident but if she ever approached him to express certain interests, he would sit down and listen. Though I imagine she sees him less as she grew older since he started to travel more and more frequently.
Would Helianthus have been able to participate in a skirmish or two? Compared to everyone else he is probably a novice in combat. But it would have served as a good way to put his skills/strengths into perspective for himself.

Doomyfish23 Doomyfish23 I love the art depicting Hannah at different stages!
Thanks :) I found a bunch if them and couldn’t decide so i figured i would divide them up. i figured the first one and face claim looked like her in casual clothes but the FC had her friend mina who is her reason for Arriving late, so its the most relevant to her opening. The first one was casual clothes, so her just before leaving the village, the second would be her at 19 or so in the middle of her corp Knight training, and the last one is her in her Full Knight fit and gear.

Side note. Every noble house, and several smaller wealthy houses have Orders of knights. The Knights of the Noble houses are trained in magic. Corp knights dont use magic, so they have Individualized training to get them accustomed to their abilities, then they do standard knight training, followed by Intern training with other knights to learn how to work alongside others.

While i am certainly down ill be frank, Mauvier would find her slow. Likely in more than one way, as well read and educated as he is, he would absolutely dominate her in skill, speed, and Tactical ability. And thats likely without even factoring in his magic. The only hope she would ever have is if he got too cocky and let her land a punch. Even then i doubt it would put him down considering a friendly bout wouldn’t have her getting injured, Pissed, or require him to Hit her with enough magic for her strength to be capable of one shotting an Heir, though under the right circumstances she could physically overpower even the likes of Malchor.

Would Helianthus have been able to participate in a skirmish or two? Compared to everyone else he is probably a novice in combat. But it would have served as a good way to put his skills/strengths into perspective for himself.
Full circle, He and Hannah could have worked together if Helianthus was a Knight/Noble of House Doiteain. If knight a friendly spar or two and cooperative missions, if a noble she could've been a Guard of his at some point during her intern days alongside another Doiteain Knight.

Full circle, He and Hannah could have worked together if Helianthus was in the Doiteain Knight/Noble House. If knight a friendly soar or two and cooperative missions, if a noble she could've been a Guard of his at some point during her intern days alongside another Doiteain Knight.
Great idea, it’d have to be as a noble thought since he hasn’t done anything yet related to knighthood.

If she would’ve been a guard perhaps it could have been after he accidentally killed two of them and then was shipped off to the capital.

Mauvier often doesn't handpick his men but he wouldn't be opposed to having novices during smaller skirmishes. He is the kind of person who would allow them to gather experiences when needed so yeah! Even if he is a tiefling, Mauvier wouldn't care too much unless Helianthus gives him reason for suspicion.

While i am certainly down ill be frank, Mauvier would find her slow. Likely in more than one way, as well read and educated as he is, he would absolutely dominate her in skill, speed, and Tactical ability. And thats likely without even factoring in his magic. The only hope she would ever have is if he got too cocky and let her land a punch. Even then i doubt it would put him down considering a friendly bout wouldn’t have her getting injured, Pissed, or require him to Hit her with enough magic for her strength to be capable of one shotting an Heir, though under the right circumstances she could physically overpower even the likes of Malchor.
Jot it down to learning experience for Hannah LOL he doesn't expect much but if she has had glowing recommendations, he would like to test her out. She's just unpolished, that's all.

Mauvier often doesn't handpick his men but he wouldn't be opposed to having novices during smaller skirmishes. He is the kind of person who would allow them to gather experiences when needed so yeah! Even if he is a tiefling, Mauvier wouldn't care too much unless Helianthus gives him reason for suspicion.

Jot it down to learning experience for Hannah LOL he doesn't expect much but if she has had glowing recommendations, he would like to test her out. She's just unpolished, that's all.
This brings me to a good point. Id like any combat posts involving Either PC v PC or A major enemy like say the king if dagon vs a team to be covered in group posts. The story will not revolve exclusively around combat so i feel these can be handled via PM involving the battle’s participants. If needed i can settle any disputes but with the goal of making epic cinematic scenes i feel group action is best. We will basically work together for a meaty post and then drop it in the main.
Great idea, it’d have to be as a noble thought since he hasn’t done anything yet related to knighthood.

If she would’ve been a guard perhaps it could have been after he accidentally killed two of them and then was shipped off to the capital.
That would present an interesting dynamic for sure. A transport of a “suspect” or “criminal” is by no means a task she would be a stranger to.

I could see her being firm and Demanding , but never cruel or unreasonable. If it were a group venture and any in the group were unnecessarily cruel they would likely not have a nice time.

Likely not friends, but she wouldn't be an enemy, and if he isn’t currently a wanted man, she would be just as polite to him as anyone else she meets in the palace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back