• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi! sorry ive been so quiet and haven't posted yet. Haven't hadn't had a chance to just sit down and focus. Al.so I was scanning through the posts, are all the siblings meeting in the King's Study?

What are all the Houses around the Cruach at Steel Fort?
Goath is to the northwest, Solas to the Northeast. The desert ruins are unoccupied and i would very strongly recommend not trying.

Im getting nervous that your succession mentions and the questions are adding up to an attempted rebellion. i will respectfully ask that you don’t try and tear the nation in half. Those in the throne currently can be reasoned with, but they can also bring the cruach to heel if need be. Given the cruach current status, basically having just earned their honor back after Dagon, this isn’t exactly a good path for them.

Not rebellion, just a 'these are my neighbors, I like my neighbors.' It's the mayor he doesn't like if we continue with the small town analogy. And there won't be attempts at leaving any time soon, if at all frankly.

Not rebellion, just a 'these are my neighbors, I like my neighbors.' It's the mayor he doesn't like if we continue with the small town analogy. And there won't be attempts at leaving any time soon, if at all frankly.
Okay cool. Again im not opposed to contentions existing. I just wanted to make sure there was a rational way to solve the problems. Ill admit the cruach have been pulling alot more than their own weight and it would be really good to see a leader negotiating on behalf of his people. There is alot of excellent interactions that can be had with that backdrop, but alot of room for error. I trust you though. You didnt respond to my probing with anger which I believe shows a level head is attached to that characters furry shoulders.

I understand the concern. I want this to be as much of a side problem as possible. Where it can either be worked into the narrative or sit indefinitely on the back burner.

If you're familiar with RWBY, think of Adric as General Ironwood. He means well but is misguided on how best to do things.

I understand the concern. I want this to be as much of a side problem as possible. Where it can either be worked into the narrative or sit indefinitely on the back burner.

If you're familiar with RWBY, think of Adric as General Ironwood. He means well but is misguided on how best to do things.
I feel a certain kinship to him for that very reason. I am a passionate man with a strong sense of justice and often find myself wondering if im right or wrong in my frustrations. Adric reminds me of myself in that regard.

We'll see what happens, especially if someone wants to declare a war, Adric might have some things to say about that. In private, of course.

Also I left his sole supporter ambiguous besides calling them old, whatever that might be for the Cruach, in case you wanted to make a character because I remember you saying something about possibly doing that.

We'll see what happens, especially if someone wants to declare a war, Adric might have some things to say about that. In private, of course.

Also I left his sole supporter ambiguous besides calling them old, whatever that might be for the Cruach, in case you wanted to make a character because I remember you saying something about possibly doing that.
It was just a passing bullshit banter thing no need to worry about that. The cruach would be a bit more naturalistic when taking health and life extension into consideration. Thus the average life expectancy for a human would be about 50-75yrs. Certain beast folk like Tortoises and whales can have much longer lifespans, but sadly Feline beastfolk have an average lifespan for a human. (Since tigers have like 20 years tops) rule of thumb with beastfolk, they have human lifespans unless the animal base lives longer.

Didn't expect you to show up here so quickly. So... Major Pakston got redeployed to Elshien, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back