• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dream Eater : Of Hopes and Nightmares - OOC (OPEN)

What are you looking forward to?

• Fightning monsters

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Interacting with others

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The plot

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nothing, just along for the ride

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah lol sorry. It was the last thing the squad beat up and so it was on my mind to describe gyoshi. Like if it's too mean I can edit it to something nicer. Rai was just going thru nightmare induced anger issues.

No Hate at all to gyoshi or Alvaro. Promise k?
No worries! I just found it extremely funny for her to be compared to a crab

Me writing my intro post:
Thinking Hard GIF by American Dad

Hey'all for the new folks I just wanna say that I usually move the story forward around every Sunday, if anyone is in the works for collab posts or working on something solo let me know so I might move the update later if there are lots going on.

That being said, Bluffly Bluffly Ian Temero Ian Temero you two have yet to post your introduction. If you need help setting up in introducing your character to the story, feel free to reach out to me.

blankcanvas blankcanvas did you manage to get enough time to catch up to the RP and begin to write something?

Hey'all for the new folks I just wanna say that I usually move the story forward around every Sunday, if anyone is in the works for collab posts or working on something solo let me know so I might move the update later if there are lots going on.

That being said, Bluffly Bluffly Ian Temero Ian Temero you two have yet to post your introduction. If you need help setting up in introducing your character to the story, feel free to reach out to me.

blankcanvas blankcanvas did you manage to get enough time to catch up to the RP and begin to write something?
I'm working on my post now! I ended up deleting my original post and starting over :o)!! I think I'll just shorten it instead of pushing myself for more

evil deadman wonderland GIF

K soooo like I just retconned and edited my latest post to say that Rai waited until the last of the new squad entered so that they all could hear her intro. Dint realize that erybody else was still around.

Basically i don't wanna have to write it again lol

Dunno if The Regal Rper The Regal Rper wanna do the same for Alvaro?

K soooo like I just retconned and edited my latest post to say that Rai waited until the last of the new squad entered so that they all could hear her intro. Dint realize that erybody else was still around.

I didnt even realize I honestly may just do that then cuz I ain't deleting and writing it up again either.

Bluffly Bluffly Ian Temero Ian Temero just consider the posts from our two characters and their introductions stuff your characters heard

Idk I think it be pretty funny that two other people walk in just as Ms. Devastation finishes and she’s just like,”dammit I don’t wanna say all that shit again.”
I didnt even realize I honestly may just do that then cuz I ain't deleting and writing it up again either.

Bluffly Bluffly Ian Temero Ian Temero just consider the posts from our two characters and their introductions stuff your characters heard
I did make her late, but she has all of their basic info to work together. You all do not have to edit anything for her 😁.

Idk I think it be pretty funny that two other people walk in just as Ms. Devastation finishes and she’s just like,”dammit I don’t wanna say all that shit again.”

I did make her late, but she has all of their basic info to work together. You all do not have to edit anything for her 😁.
k thats fine. still not rewriting it

Oops. Did I give Latin the wrong idea about the exam? 😅
Pretty sure it was supposed to be a full multi page exam. Miyami just didn’t want to go through the trouble of filling the whole thing out.

Oh boy. 3/4 of the posters are antisocial and 2 of those just left the room. This is going great!
Ironically, "interacting with others" tops along with "the plot" in terms of RP aspects, according to the poll. Unfortunately, this isn't the first interaction period I see little engagement, which makes me wonder if it's too early in the RP to give such opportunities, if the interest to engage with characters is there at all or if it's just because pretty much all the characters are the lone-wolf type.

I'm going to move the story forward today in any case.

Ironically, "interacting with others" tops along with "the plot" in terms of RP aspects, according to the poll. Unfortunately, this isn't the first interaction period I see little engagement, which makes me wonder if it's too early in the RP to give such opportunities, if the interest to engage with characters is there at all or if it's just because pretty much all the characters are the lone-wolf type.
I think its the latter and we just playing our charries.

Cuz like Tbf Rai was pretty openly blunt about like who she is and that she has a terrible attitude but she is a great team mate in both times she introduced herself. And like i did some exposition in my last post to explain that like she pretty much only talks to you if she finds you useful.

But me personally I am sooooooo far from anti social irl lol

Well there are ways for antisocial characters to still be available to interact. Namely, don’t leave the room. They can start to leave, but give others a chance to intercept or follow.

But I think the real problem here is less the introverted characters but the posting pace and lack of communication. I mean it’s been a week and the OCC’s barely been touched and there’s 2 players that still haven’t posted.

Well,we are getting back into it after much of the original participants left,need to find the footing as a group.

Which yes,should probably happen soon.

Sorry for the last minute post. Someone at work got an emergency "promotion" so I've been picking up their space.

Well there are ways for antisocial characters to still be available to interact. Namely, don’t leave the room. They can start to leave, but give others a chance to intercept or follow.

But I think the real problem here is less the introverted characters but the posting pace and lack of communication. I mean it’s been a week and the OCC’s barely been touched and there’s 2 players that still haven’t posted.
True but only 2 left. There's still like 4 charries left to interact and 1 is super friendly. Like tbh I don't think All charries need get along esp if they written that way. Like I Rped with Vox before and my charries were all reeeeeally chatty. So like I think persona variety is all goods.

True but that's like alllllll rps I been in. It's why I write so much. I get bored lol

Well,we are getting back into it after much of the original participants left,need to find the footing as a group.

Which yes,should probably happen soon.
Yeah we lost like 6 rpers? And so like that's why I had rai only interact with Angel and Norah. Cuz proven useful lol

I think everyones posted now. Not sure honestly if there's anyone left as I just went but if not, I think that brings the post cycle all around for it to be smoother to move forward without any gaps

Ooc rarely gives me notifications so I'll likely just check this thread every other day or on evenings

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. With the heat, a mild bout of depression and fatigue kicking in, my headspace is a bit in the dump right now. I will type up the post tonight for as long as the focus remains, hopefully I'll manage to power through and post it tonight.

That being said, LatinKnightz LatinKnightz I really like your character's being drawn up but Imma have to ask of you to put this picture into your character's CS, as to not clutter up the CS thread, please. Thanks !

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. With the heat, a mild bout of depression and fatigue kicking in, my headspace is a bit in the dump right now. I will type up the post tonight for as long as the focus remains, hopefully I'll manage to power through and post it tonight.

That being said, LatinKnightz LatinKnightz I really like your character's being drawn up but Imma have to ask of you to put this picture into your character's CS, as to not clutter up the CS thread, please. Thanks !
👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back