• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dream Eater : Of Hopes and Nightmares - OOC (OPEN)

What are you looking forward to?

• Fightning monsters

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Interacting with others

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The plot

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nothing, just along for the ride

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Update is up ! By the by, for those who have interactions, you can use the few hours before the team exercise for continuing your interactions.
k soooo like questions then:

- is there another round for charrie interactions cuz like i think there are still some that have to respond yet to finish the classroom scene?
- is it supposed to be 1500 when the training starts? IC'ly it says 0830?
- are all powers still available or do the flags nullify them too?
- If not nullified then like are we ALL allowed to use full power or are nightmares still nerfed?
- do we have a round to coordinate with each other prior to starting the training or like is it go!! time once we are in the scene?

- is there another round for charrie interactions cuz like i think there are still some that have to respond yet to finish the classroom scene?
You can use this round to finish interactions prior to reaching the training.
is it supposed to be 1500 when the training starts? IC'ly it says 0830?
I messed up the copy/paste'ing. Guess I forgot to change some stuff at 2 AM.
- are all powers still available or do the flags nullify them too?
All powers will be available once you get to your position in wreck town.
- If not nullified then like are we ALL allowed to use full power or are nightmares still nerfed?
Everyone will have the full array of their powers available to them. Hopefuls and Nightmares alike. Try to not wreck your friends into oblivion by the time you're done !
- do we have a round to coordinate with each other prior to starting the training or like is it go!! time once we are in the scene?
You have this round to plot with your teammates as you make your way to your positions.

k ty for answers.

Bluffly Bluffly like i know you are doing convo with Vox but if you up for it, Rai will be going back to the room so if you wanna have our charries have a brief bunk mate interaction I'm here for it! lmk k?

Ian Temero Ian Temero might be another day or two before I can get posting,but how do you want Norah to approach this? Maybe she only figures out who Miyami is when their training exercise starts?

Ian Temero Ian Temero might be another day or two before I can get posting,but how do you want Norah to approach this? Maybe she only figures out who Miyami is when their training exercise starts?
I’ve had no real thoughts about this. I was just going to let it happen when it happens.

Not sure how she would figure it out during training without someone pointing out Miyako and saying that’s her.

Wellllll maybe Norah is like a clever bean and figures it out via process of elimination? Rai'Shauni, Nicholas and Alvaro intro'd themselves, Angelique already known, Gyoshi stated their name and Casey called out Kamaria's name? So like thinkin there's only one person left who is nameless in the room?

More or less,probably. It's (unfortunately) a small class,and since she already eliminated Gyoshi it's clear that it's someone on the other team.

I'll post tomorrow.

Posted,after some delay.

If anyone involved thinks I could adjust a bit of my scene-setting,feel free to let me know.

Hey'all, sorry for the disappearance act, got very busy at work and outside of work it was people and family. I'll move the scene along tomorrow evening as per usual.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Unless they introduce themselves to each other, students normally don't know about others beside what is said from rumors and such. Students with special upbringings may have been informed of some others' powers however.

Hey'all, sorry for the disappearance act, got very busy at work and outside of work it was people and family. I'll move the scene along tomorrow evening as per usual.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Unless they introduce themselves to each other, students normally don't know about others beside what is said from rumors and such. Students with special upbringings may have been informed of some others' powers however.
All good boss

K I'll try for a post tonight or tmrw

It appears our GM is taking a break from things,according to someone who spoke to them on Discord. Not sure when they'll be back

Hi!!

Whose still around?

Thinkin of doing a short spin off SOL in the facility to bide the time till Vox returns? Like thinkin we can just handwave the training exercise and talk about it in flashback or just mentions lol. I can start up a new thread. Lmk k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back