• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
*not-so-patiently waiting for next post*

Hm, lets see, whose turn is it for me to blame this on?
1. Austin? Nah
2. Archie? Naw
3. Jake or Simon? Yawn, next
4. Apparently everything is a micro aggression
I’m just saying no to that because it’s probably a micro aggression lmfao
4. Sweden?

Yes! SWEDEN, Y E S!

Blaming Sweden it is.

Fucking Sweden. They’re what’s holding up the posting here.

*not-so-patiently waiting for next post*

Hm, lets see, whose turn is it for me to blame this on?
1. Austin? Nah
2. Archie? Naw
3. Jake or Simon? Yawn, next
4. Apparently everything is a micro aggression
I’m just saying no to that because it’s probably a micro aggression lmfao
4. Sweden?

Yes! SWEDEN, Y E S!

Blaming Sweden it is.

Fucking Sweden. They’re what’s holding up the posting here.
Irl picture of me waiting for the next post
1444189403159394252.jpg

Irl picture of me waiting for the next post
1444189403159394252.jpg
I can’t help but notice how terrible the taxidermy on that is. Lord have mercy. None of the animals I shoot would end up like that.

Fucking Sweden. Look at the taxidermy they do here. Sweden, YES!

I can’t help but notice how terrible the taxidermy on that is. Lord have mercy. None of the animals I shoot would end up like that.

Fucking Sweden. Look at the taxidermy they do here. Sweden, YES!
I thought we hated Sweden, faTHER WH Y MUST YOU Li E

Profile picture change time. I think it’s time we change it to blame Sweden for everything.

CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato i like what you have going with your character so far. I’m interested to see the rest of the CS when it’s done.

Not sure if you know this, though, but your picture for the CS isn’t there, or is but it’s an error symbol for it. I don’t know how to explain it lol. Maybe try uploading it again?

CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato i like what you have going with your character so far. I’m interested to see the rest of the CS when it’s done.

Not sure if you know this, though, but your picture for the CS isn’t there, or is but it’s an error symbol for it. I don’t know how to explain it lol. Maybe try uploading it again?
Thanks, hopefully you arent looking for more backstory, cause its done

Ah shit, ill just post the link to the imags then.

Thanks, hopefully you arent looking for more backstory, cause its done

Ah shit, ill just post the link to the imags then.
Nope, the backstory is sufficient to me. It has everything sufficient to understand the backstory of the character. Nothing more is needed from that. It gets the pass there

FINALLY! Some shit has happened IRL that could still knock me out for awhile and i feel horrible this post wasn't done days ago. I seriously told myself and Peace that Simon and Jake would be killed tomorrow if i didn't post. But i got it out so yaaay!

No it wasn't really proof-read by me so if there's trouble, i'll go fix it but right now, i'm just glad it's fucking done. Hope it was kinda worth the wait! (though i know it wasn't worth the wait... I just hope y'all forgive my late post.)

I think you said the same thing about killing Jake if you didn't get his CS up.
Which never happened.
All these false promises of death.

FINALLY! Some shit has happened IRL that could still knock me out for awhile and i feel horrible this post wasn't done days ago. I seriously told myself and Peace that Simon and Jake would be killed tomorrow if i didn't post. But i got it out so yaaay!

No it wasn't really proof-read by me so if there's trouble, i'll go fix it but right now, i'm just glad it's fucking done. Hope it was kinda worth the wait! (though i know it wasn't worth the wait... I just hope y'all forgive my late post.)
Damn Sweden. They made his post late and supposedly bad. Those bastards.

Just a head’s up, I’m going to PA today to see my girlfriend. I won’t get back until tomorrow night. So there might be very little posting from me. ‘Tis a normal weekend for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back