• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Hey! At least we know you're dedicated right? That's a plus in my book Cabal. I'm glad me turning two down before you didn't ditirr you in the slightest. =)
Lol, they just taught me
1. Dont have a bad history of lacking post requirments
2. Dont have your CS similar to this insert Nekos cs

My post will be out by tonight.
Just working through some laptop problems and too frustrated to write. >_>

Lol, they just taught me
1. Dont have a bad history of lacking post requirments
2. Dont have your CS similar to this insert Nekos cs
it was muffins CS and post history actually.

Neko just didn't come to the OOC nor did they make a good CS for this rp. They gave off an odd vibe with the whole MOB character reliance so i denied him personally. *Shrugs*

It didn't help i was in a bad mood that spawns after my depressed mood. That mood is one devilish mood i'll tell ya that. I basically just don't give a fuck what i say cause i only tell the truth from my eyes and study every word said from me and anyone else. Kinda like a person who's wicked good but cold. X3

it was muffins CS and post history actually.

Neko just didn't come to the OOC nor did they make a good CS for this rp. They gave off an odd vibe with the whole MOB character reliance so i denied him personally. *Shrugs*

It didn't help i was in a bad mood that spawns after my depressed mood. That mood is one devilish mood i'll tell ya that. I basically just don't give a fuck what i say cause i only tell the truth from my eyes and study every word said from me and anyone else. Kinda like a person who's wicked good but cold. X3
Edgy.

Guys, I was just in Cabela’s in Delaware and OH MY LORD THE FREEDOM! So much hunting stuff... so much camo... so many hats, so much guns, 30 round mags, adjustable butt stocks, lever guns, modern guns, hunting guns, guns for fun, gun parts, optics, 30 round mags freaking 60 round mags I mean THE FREEDOM OH LORD IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR THIS JERSEY BOY TO HANDLE BUT LORD THE FUCKING FREEDOM I WISH I WAS RICH AND LIVED IN A FREE STATE BECAUSE I WOULD BUY THE ENTIRE STORE

>TFW me the entire time there
1F7C1593-CB6C-41A8-B848-BB504E65B93F.gif 98C63467-FFD8-4157-84C5-327FF2ABD3D0.gif

>TFW the freedom boner is more than you can handle
87781879-C49C-4AA9-9FBD-AD5095DA9ACA.gif

I'll be posting today no worries.

I will however be killing Austin in my next post, after discussing with Peace, because I am dropping out.

Sorry for the inconvenience but there's either something about playing Austin or something about zombie apocalypse roleplays that has just, killed the enjoyment for me I think.

With @Crono’s exit, I’m not sure how the rest of y’all want to continue this. If whomever is left still wants to post and keep the story going, we will. But if you guys lost interest and would like to drop out, granted it be enough, lets just try to finish the story so it’s not left uncompleted, if you understand what I mean. I’d rather not leave it suddenly in the middle of stuff.

I won’t be able to post until really later in any of the chats, at least not until I get home later tonight.

I'll be posting today no worries.

I will however be killing Austin in my next post, after discussing with Peace, because I am dropping out.

Sorry for the inconvenience but there's either something about playing Austin or something about zombie apocalypse roleplays that has just, killed the enjoyment for me I think.
Crono... I honestly have minimal words to say. I'd recommend a new character but i doubt you want to. So, wherever you go, Lets meet up and rp together again!
With @Crono’s exit, I’m not sure how the rest of y’all want to continue this. If whomever is left still wants to post and keep the story going, we will. But if you guys lost interest and would like to drop out, granted it be enough, lets just try to finish the story so it’s not left uncompleted, if you understand what I mean. I’d rather not leave it suddenly in the middle of stuff.
I'm up to continue. It's possible for a small timeskip to where everyone is a bit healed up if we do some NPCs from Simon's group ya know? Trust me, i'm not gonna give up!

It's my fault interest was lost because i took too much time to post.

I'm so sorry everyone!

I promise you that's not my reasoning. I was hesitant to come back but thought I could make it work.

In the great words of wisdom.

It's not any of you, it's me.
;p
Still... I know that a basis of rp is the roll from the beginning. If it's halted, the rp slows down like a body slamming into molasses. Then either it picks back up or the molasses hardens and the rp dies. I took too long to post and it's not like it was a days wait but multiple. That's almost a death sentence in rp terms.

Now, i know you were hesitant Crono but for everyone else, i halted them. Therefore, any interest lost is my fault alone until i'm brought a actual reason to believe it wasn't me/wasn't just me.

I'm not helping with holding things up. But half the post is done I just need to confer with some stuff with Peace before finishing it. But the instant I have that I'll be finishing it up and posting so as not to hold you lot up. ;]

Crono... I honestly have minimal words to say. I'd recommend a new character but i doubt you want to. So, wherever you go, Lets meet up and rp together again!

I'm up to continue. It's possible for a small timeskip to where everyone is a bit healed up if we do some NPCs from Simon's group ya know? Trust me, i'm not gonna give up!

It's my fault interest was lost because i took too much time to post.

I'm so sorry everyone!
I’m a bit backed up right now so if i don’t respond to anything, I will tomorrow. But I just want to back up what Crono said. I remember having a conversation with him about how he was thinking about leaving the original one for the reasons he stated before. Trust me, this has nothing to do with you.

idalie idalie are you still interested in continuing the RP? I just want to gather the rest of the thoughts and feeling from everyone.

Cosmosis Cosmosis still interested in continuing? I’ll get to your PM’s tomorrow by the way

CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato I know you haven’t joined yet, but should it continue, would you still like to join it?

If anyone wants to know where I’m at, I’m more than happy to continue should everyone else want to. If no one wants to, then let’s just finish it so it isn’t left empty handing in the middle of a story or scene.

idalie idalie are you still interested in continuing the RP? I just want to gather the rest of the thoughts and feeling from everyone.

Cosmosis Cosmosis still interested in continuing? I’ll get to your PM’s tomorrow by the way

CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato I know you haven’t joined yet, but should it continue, would you still like to join it?

If anyone wants to know where I’m at, I’m more than happy to continue should everyone else want to. If no one wants to, then let’s just finish it so it isn’t left empty handing in the middle of a story or scene.
Im still interested, ill check my cs, then ill ask yall where i should jump in.

So not a death post but leading up to, unlike what I said previously. ;]

Just because I'm dropping out doesn't mean I can't make his death somehow meaningful or eventful for the rest of you.

Sounds good. I just need to hear back from the other two to see what’s going on.
If you think i'm out Peace, you must not see me as an idea Generator. >=[
I’m a bit backed up right now so if i don’t respond to anything, I will tomorrow. But I just want to back up what Crono said. I remember having a conversation with him about how he was thinking about leaving the original one for the reasons he stated before. Trust me, this has nothing to do with you.
Yes i understand this. I knew in the original he had planned to depart. But as i've been stressing so heavily now, it is my fault for everyone else.

If you think i'm out Peace, you must not see me as an idea Generator. >=[

Yes i understand this. I knew in the original he had planned to depart. But as i've been stressing so heavily now, it is my fault for everyone else.
But it isn’t your fault. Don’t take the sentence for a crime you didn’t commit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back