• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Pft! My character’s mass is equivalent to entire universe

Because this new character is the universe and we’re inhabitants of it
My character embodies the overwhelming nothingness that will consume us all

My character embodies the overwhelming nothingness that will consume us all
Uggggggggggh fine, you win this one.

The battle is lost but the war has only just begun. Time to call up murderous Jennifer!

Don’t you have some flaccid jokes and bleeding out and dying to do, Archie?
Archie is gonna go all Action Movie, bleeding from every pour with a broken spine and still able to kick ass

Archie is gonna go all Action Movie, bleeding from every pour with a broken spine and still able to kick ass
More like get his ass eaten

NOT THAT WAY PEOPLE HOLY SHIT
THIS IS A ZOMBIE RP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

More like get his ass eaten

NOT THAT WAY PEOPLE HOLY SHIT
THIS IS A ZOMBIE RP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
AYyYyYYY

Also, get fucked, am gonna survive so hard, and create a lumberjack communist utopia

AYyYyYYY

Also, get fucked, am gonna survive so hard, and create a lumberjack communist utopia
Well then Jennifer is going to create a capitalist utopia and our groups will clash and get involved in some wars we don’t need to be and I’ll get man to the moon and we’ll have nukes and have a dick measuring contest with them and be on the verge of WWIII but it’s okay because we’ll be a prosperous society. Cold War Part II!

Now if you have oil, expect an invasion. Freedom needs to R I N G

okay, fine, I’ll admit he is.

Does Jennifer get the nice warm and cuddly gulag with an actual big giant teddy bear though?
Ofc she does, it'll be the best Gulag, anything you need man

Ofc she does, it'll be the best Gulag, anything you need man
Anything, you say...?

Can she have her truck with her guns and drive around screaming “AMERICA” as a bald eagle flies over and screeched like a red tail hawk and she is firing her guns as a dinosaur runs around in the background and then she bombs her Gulag and dies?

Please, PLEASE let this be the storyline!

Anything, you say...?

Can she have her truck with her guns and drive around screaming “AMERICA” as a bald eagle flies over and screeched like a red tail hawk and she is firing her guns as a dinosaur runs around in the background and then she bombs her Gulag and dies?

Please, PLEASE let this be the storyline!
Yes.

YES! YES!

Okay, got my college classes, lads. I’ll be MIA until later. Maybe on a bit in between. Got a math test. Wish me luck!

Or Jennifer will find you. And she will kill you.
GOOD LUCK!!
Also same, am stuck in lesson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back