• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

Also! I can put off on completely taking down my chosen baddie (I mean he is a duelist, so it would make sense) so you could help Sera defeat him. TEAMWORK

@kokochii

Aridis said:
Also! I can put off on completely taking down my chosen baddie (I mean he is a duelist, so it would make sense) so you could help Sera defeat him. TEAMWORK
@TheWingedCrusader

kokochii said:
Yes...! xD I'd love to help, ASSUMING Everet doesn't die by the hands of a THIRD RANKED DUELIST DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING @TheWingedCrusader
OKAY YEAH NEVER MIND YOU DO YOU DON'T DIE.

In my defense, I made this suggestion before the hellhounds were released into all of the different fights

Aridis said:
OKAY YEAH NEVER MIND YOU DO YOU DON'T DIE.
In my defense, I made this suggestion before the hellhounds were released into all of the different fights
Lol you're good xD

I'll probably drag the fight along for as long as possible. At least until the Queen awakes (IF SHE DOES COUGH @TheWingedCrusader ) or someone comes to help meee

He he he he he.......................... I feel so evil. xD you all have fuuuuunnnn. Also... if the Queen wakes, which she will... at some point.. they'll all get wrecked, including the Advisor. The Advisor has Death Magic but the Queen has Divine Magic, which is as close as you can get to having the power of a celestial or a god without your body disintegrating. :)

Can someone let me know where we are, I had a concussion and haven't been up to date with some of the threads that I am in.

sprouhtt said:
Can someone let me know where we are, I had a concussion and haven't been up to date with some of the threads that I am in.
Some of us made it in time for the fight inside the banquet room, though it`s closed to only those now. Everyone else should still be going their way inside the castle.

I've been slowly recovering and i know im not suppose to be on, but today I was feeling a bit alright. Thank you for asking! @Idea

Oh so everyone is still fighting the statues if im correct? Or is everyone eating now?

Nope, statues were beaten quite a bit ago. Some of us made it to the banquet room in time to witnessed the queen being taken hostage, then get rescued, and now duelists are fighting specific people (hence it being closed now, I suppose).

Given your characters weren`t in that room, I think they would still be going about inside the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back