• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

I dot think I was ever accepted, oh well, I got to many RPs going on anyway, I'm gonna have to drop out sorry.

Just in case there was a misunderstanding. I thought I had looked over and accepted everyone's CS. I don't remember not having rejected anyone's CS so far :/

Omg so many things happening >-<

I' m happy we're alive again tho!

Also, I vote on moving on with Lyra and Daren. Because its kind of two people who are locked in place and will probably end up missing the action.

@Idea

I thought I could make a post when I got home but omg, at this climax I have no idea how to get in @^@

Just be in the room and pretend that you were there all along

And just go "OHMYGODTHINGSAREHAPPENING WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON"

Just gunna wait so that other people have a chance to jump in...

Aight, been a day. Just gunna sloooooowly move things along until someone else decides to crawl out of hell

I was gonna try posting now, but I'm just too confused:

WTF JUST HAPPENED?!

(since @TheWingedCrusader 's last post)

Everet was looking for a distraction, so Sera started a food fight. We're chucking apples at the Adviser and stuff.

@Idea

LOLOL I'm dying

Although idk if I should post now, or let @TheWingedCrusader character respond first to the current events?

Idea said:
both of my posts being ignored by every single one of the ones that came after.
I don't think they were necessarily ignored. Some replies aren't going to be that direct, especially when you're trying to include everyone in a single post.

kokochii said:
I don't think they were necessarily ignored. Some replies aren't going to be that direct, especially when you're trying to include everyone in a single post.
If all my characters had done was stay hidden in a corner, then you´d be right, naturally the reply wouldn't include it. However, my characters have taken direct action.

For example, @wingedcrusader Jukkreknaxter using his slingshot to shoot a sphere of highly adhesive gue at the one holding the queen. I was never told whether it landed or not, and all posts ignored it`s very existence.

Lyra`s stone dragons forming and exploding would also have been pretty straightforward to notice... Or how she was yelling...

And lastly some characters, although I won`t point fingers, had CS characteristics that would have made them notice my characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back