• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

Welp, I was just waiting for an opportunity to knock out both Sera's and Daren's POVs in one post soooo....

Sorry?

@Idea

--sorta just realized that Robin would be of more use healing the guys that were clearly bleeding instead of the queen who may have an open wound.. Whoops.

I'm so sorry man ;-; I know the feel, it's frustrating and pisses you off. I take full blame. Goddamnit I need to pay more attention. Sorry, I'll do better next time around.

Hoki said:
--sorta just realized that Robin would be of more use healing the guys that were clearly bleeding instead of the queen who may have an open wound.. Whoops.
xD lol *waggles eyebrows* dangerous game my friend

TheWingedCrusader said:
They'll find out what you can do and go after you like a pack of dogs
liTTLE DID THEY KNOW THAT I CAN KICK ASS--

I mean what. xD

Hey, it would allow for interesting developments, right? Hahah

Hoki said:
liTTLE DID THEY KNOW THAT I CAN KICK ASS--
I mean what. xD

Hey, it would allow for interesting developments, right? Hahah
xD haha let's do this! Seems the rp is back to full revival. Not dead yet! > :D

TheWingedCrusader said:
xD haha let's do this! Seems the rp is back to full revival. Not dead yet! > :D
Which one would be best you think; Queen healing or the healing of the others?

--because now that I think about it, just because he can heal the wound doesn't mean it'll take care of the poison. Very well could, I mean the healing might be a sort of "purification" so to speak.

Thy mind games hurt my mind ;-;

Plus I'm an indecisive piece o' trash so I have no idea what to do xD Might as well keep to thing I already tagged people for, right?

Or do both. OooooOOOOOOOOOO MULTITASKING xD

Hoki said:
Can I bring the skull party balloons?
YAS

We shall party till we're dead * W* oh wait. we already are

Btw. I'm not sure if I should have Everet in the room so your character can heal the Queen real quick before she leaves? OR if I should just have her leave the area and go to a safe place without the Queen being healed? x)

Based on your decision, I might end up editing my post LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
kokochii said:
YAS
We shall party till we're dead * W* oh wait. we already are

Btw. I'm not sure if I should have Everet in the room so your character can heal the Queen real quick before she leaves? OR if I should just have her leave the area and go to a safe place without the Queen being healed? x)
My understanding was that she was still in the room anyhow. Perhaps have Robin heal the Queen then flee; besides, she wouldn't wake up right away which allows the chance to hide and such

*bounces up and down* Who should I fight? Holy crap this is gunna be FUUUUUUUUUUU---- Wait do I have to help get the Queen to safety?

@Hoki @kokochii

Aridis said:
*bounces up and down* Who should I fight? Holy crap this is gunna be FUUUUUUUUUUU---- Wait do I have to help get the Queen to safety?
@Hoki @kokochii
Prob not tbh. Cuz like, the genie of "defense" is sorta there. xD --but tis only my opinion

Hoki said:
Prob not tbh. Cuz like, the genie of "defense" is sorta there. xD --but tis only my opinion
Well then, I shall do what I do best.

Be a little shit and make bad one-liners while trying to beat up my opponents.

Aridis said:
Well then, I shall do what I do best.
Be a little shit and make bad one-liners while trying to beat up my opponents.
That is like the most fitting thing I have ever heard you say

Aridis said:
Welp, I was just waiting for an opportunity to knock out both Sera's and Daren's POVs in one post soooo....
Sorry?

@Idea
No need to apologize, you hadn`t even posted yet. Besides, at least one of your character`s noticed.

TheWingedCrusader said:
@Idea AGH shit! So sorry >~< HOLD UP editing now
TheWingedCrusader said:
I'm so sorry man ;-; I know the feel, it's frustrating and pisses you off. I take full blame. Goddamnit I need to pay more attention. Sorry, I'll do better next time around.
Well, I apologize for nagging like this, it may have been a little rude of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back