• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

sprouhtt said:
I've been slowly recovering and i know im not suppose to be on, but today I was feeling a bit alright. Thank you for asking! @Idea
Oh so everyone is still fighting the statues if im correct? Or is everyone eating now?
okay, hope you get better soon!

Thanks for following me by the way!

Idea said:
okay, hope you get better soon!
Thanks for following me by the way!
Thank you!

You're welcome! Okay so the queen was captured and then saved and now people are fighting specific people. SO now did they stop fighting?

sprouhtt said:
Thank you!
You're welcome! Okay so the queen was captured and then saved and now people are fighting specific people. SO now did they stop fighting?
nope the fighting are currently undergoing.

sprouhtt said:
Can someone let me know where we are, I had a concussion and haven't been up to date with some of the threads that I am in.
Ohmygosh. I hope you can feel 100% better soon!!! Take it easy

sprouhtt said:
Ohhh okay.
Yes, Sercus shut the doors to the Grand Royal Ballroom. Don't worry, you can make your way through the catacombs, assuming you don't get lost, and join in with the fight between Sirius and Everette :D

TheWingedCrusader said:
Yes, Sercus shut the doors to the Grand Royal Ballroom. Don't worry, you can make your way through the catacombs, assuming you don't get lost, and join in with the fight between Sirius and Everette :D
Yah, cause Sirius needs all the help he can get

jk no that's Everet

@TheWingedCrusader Awww yeah

So I suppose it's safe in assuming she's won the duel... the duel to his heart xD

Last edited by a moderator:
YEHHHH *FIST PUMPS*

This should make for an interesting turn of events >:3 @TheWingedCrusader

Idea said:
2.Is your fight over or seemingly close to it?
Sera is close to going almost full-dragon mode, but I'm not sure about the actual fight. It's still going on, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back