• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

Yay people aren't dead!!

Sorry, won't be able to reply until like the end of the day. Dumb school

It's alright haha. Dont worry, here'll be plenty of other adventures just like this one. Remember the Queen got all you guys together so that you could kill the REAL Advisor. The original one > ;)

YAAAaaay to more adventures! Will give inactive members an opportunity to join in on the fun~

college and life has been kicking my butt, so my replies will be pretty sporadic ;u; /sob

kokochii said:
YAAAaaay to more adventures! Will give inactive members an opportunity to join in on the fun~
college and life has been kicking my butt, so my replies will be pretty sporadic ;u; /sob
*pats from a distance*

SO SORRY. I've been ill and haven't been able to get online. Given that the Advisor arc is now over, I'll do a mini time skip a few days later so that the Queen can send you all on your first official mission, sending you all into the Anti-Hunter/Wylo arc ;)

Omf ew sick. You get a free pass, are you okay?!

....I'm a shitty hypocrite of a person. Excuse me while I just now realize how I myself am dead, and am just now getting around to posting.

Aridis said:
....I'm a shitty hypocrite of a person. Excuse me while I just now realize how I myself am dead, and am just now getting around to posting.
It´s not your fault. I think I´m pretty much the one to blame, since I think my characters were interacting with yours, right?

Idea said:
It´s not your fault. I think I´m pretty much the one to blame, since I think my characters were interacting with yours, right?
Not anymore, no. We're doing time skip stuff

Aridis said:
Not anymore, no. We're doing time skip stuff
how were things solved with Lyra then? By my last post she was still berserk, and growling at your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
how were things solved with Lyra then? By my last post she was still berserk, and growling at your character.
I guess we're not?

And how the fudge was Daren an angel? I'm very confused about how you were talking about Daren.

Aridis said:
I guess we're not?
And how the fudge was Daren an angel? I'm very confused about how you were talking about Daren.
Oops it wasn´t at Daren she was growling. Sorry. But nevertheless, how were things solved with Lyra? Your char was kinda pretty involved with her during the fight, so nobody noticed?

@TheWingedCrusader I think this question goes for you too. That Gaudus wasn´t noticed I get, makes sense, but Lyra´s in half-dragon mode growling at people. That´s bound to at least grab attention, no?

Idea said:
Oops it wasn´t at Daren she was growling. Sorry. But nevertheless, how were things solved with Lyra? Your char was kinda pretty involved with her during the fight, so nobody noticed?
@TheWingedCrusader I think this question goes for you too. That Gaudus wasn´t noticed I get, makes sense, but Lyra´s in half-dragon mode growling at people. That´s bound to at least grab attention, no?
Nope. Not involved with her all that much near the end. His only job was shielding, and even that he stopped. Maybe you missed the part where he gave up when she was moving around too much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aridis said:
Nope. Not involved with her all that much near the end. His only job was shielding, and even that he stopped. Maybe you missed the part where he gave up when she was moving around too much?
I didn`t but she was essentially the only thing that DIDN`T stop moving after the fight.

@TheWingedCrusader , just to be clear, I am waiting for your response on this topic before I make any further posts.

The guards came into the room, made sure everyone was ok. The Queen moved to calm down Lyra in case she went berserk, but just that we can get right into the next part of the rp (so sorry, I've been so busy. I had a competition over the weekend and Valentines Day and stuff so... >_>) anyway, so yeah, that would make the most sense. Let me know if you agree

TheWingedCrusader said:
The guards came into the room, made sure everyone was ok. The Queen moved to calm down Lyra in case she went berserk, but just that we can get right into the next part of the rp (so sorry, I've been so busy. I had a competition over the weekend and Valentines Day and stuff so... >_>) anyway, so yeah, that would make the most sense. Let me know if you agree
ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back