• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

Aridis said:
Sera is close to going almost full-dragon mode, but I'm not sure about the actual fight. It's still going on, though
3.What about your other character? Has he done anything since my last post with Lyra?

Idea said:
3.What about your other character? Has he done anything since my last post with Lyra?
Absolutely nothing besides put a shield up. Mainly because Lyra has been completely inactive for a while and he has nothing else to do

Aridis said:
Absolutely nothing besides put a shield up. Mainly because Lyra has been completely inactive for a while and he has nothing else to do
Hmmm....Could you tell me what`s happened in the fight so far? The one with Sera.

-casually remembers that Robin is naturally supposed to grow weaker during a fight-

Better change that lol xD

Hoki said:
-casually remembers that Robin is naturally supposed to grow weaker during a fight-
Better change that lol xD
If it turns out that Daren has nothing to do, and he gets in trouble, then I gotchu

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
why the reluctance? If you don`t want it, just say no, I won`t take it personally.
Well I mean, Lyra doesn't really seem like a good fit?

She had a whole episode after just walking into the room, and seems to be having some sort of war flashback about some dragon just by watching. And Sera is up against a powerful demonic thing, and is going all dragon-mode at the moment. I'm just kind of worried that Lyra might freak out without warning?

Aridis said:
Well I mean, Lyra doesn't really seem like a good fit?
She had a whole episode after just walking into the room, and seems to be having some sort of war flashback about some dragon just by watching. And Sera is up against a powerful demonic thing, and is going all dragon-mode at the moment. I'm just kind of worried that Lyra might freak out without warning?
True, she might. I mean, she's recovered a bit, but...it could happen.

still, wouldn't THAT be interesting?

By the way, Kukkreknaxter is definetely gonna want to scale or two if Sera transforms

Idea said:
True, she might. I mean, she's recovered a bit, but...it could happen.
still, wouldn't THAT be interesting?

By the way, Kukkreknaxter is definetely gonna want to scale or two if Sera transforms
xD Welp, then he might get lucky. If she doesn't die, scales should be appearing soon.

YOU UYS DONT REALIZE HOW MUCH WE USE THE LETTER ' '

THE LETTER WONT WORK ON MY KEYBOARD ANYMORE /HEADDESK

FILL IN THE MISSINg SPACES WITH THE LETTER g

I HAVE TO COPY & PASTE THE LETTER /SOBS

Last edited by a moderator:
.... She's never going to turn into a friggin dragon.

1) not enough space

2) Sword would be useless to her in her dragon form (so Sera really doesn't care about helping if she doesn't get something out of it immediately)

3) At this point, doing so would probably knock her out after a good couple of minutes.

So uh... Have fun

@Idea

Aridis said:
.... She's never going to turn into a friggin dragon.
1) not enough space

2) Sword would be useless to her in her dragon form (so Sera really doesn't care about helping if she doesn't get something out of it immediately)

3) At this point, doing so would probably knock her out after a good couple of minutes.

So uh... Have fun

@Idea
I know, I know, but Jukkrenkaxter has his hopes up on the matter

Aridis said:
GO SIRUIS!!!
Haha seems everyone likes the rp. If you guys have any suggestions, questions, or what not, please let me know, I want to make this rp the best it could be :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back