• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

Wow!!!! Happy New Years!! Sorry I have not been around for a bit. For some reason I was not getting any notifications on my phone. I kinda thought everyone was just taking a break. :/

Sorry I have to quit on this one... ;-;

Very busy with studying for a test I have to take at the start of the school year..

Sorry!

Idea said:
@JustCallMeAimee , not to be an ass here, but your posts are at simple level. This is a casual roleplay. Could you please increase them?
yeah sure, sorry about it I'm just juggling things so I can/could only send short ones and I didn't want to be ignorant.

JustCallMeAimee said:
yeah sure, sorry about it I'm just juggling things so I can/could only send short ones and I didn't want to be ignorant.
If you take a few hours to reply, nobody`s gonna blame you. Poor posts are what can be suffocating, really

TheWingedCrusader said:
Check out the new post everyone > :D the real fight has only just begun mwuahahaha
Sry that I haven´t been posting, I have two chars locked not to mention this week`s been crazy on me.

It might seem rude, but, you might want to think about just moving on with your characters? To progress the story and everything. Inactive partners should understand- and they can jump in at any time once they're back in action.

Since its an rp, you'll always need to improvise since inactivity with chars happen quite frequently. Of course that's just my opinion, you're free to do what is best for you :P

@Idea

kokochii said:
It might seem rude, but, you might want to think about just moving on with your characters? To progress the story and everything. Inactive partners should understand- and they can jump in at any time once they're back in action.
Since its an rp, you'll always need to improvise since inactivity with chars happen quite frequently. Of course that's just my opinion, you're free to do what is best for you :P

@Idea
I could do it with Lyra, but I have my doubts it`d work with Gaudus. Unless there was some kind of explosion or invasion or something of that urgency and that loud happened, I doubt that Gaudus would leave his sister hanging like that.

TheWingedCrusader said:
:333 oh you xD so wait what's the problem with Gaudus?
Well, his talking to his long lost sister and the rper (@counterculturist ) doesn`t seem to be responding anymore. As you may imagine, it`s a pretty big deal for him, one which I doubt anyone would reasonably leave without a proper emergency.

Since I`m on the topic, Lyra is also a bit stuck, given @Alias isn`t replying either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back