• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

@RedSophie , a couple friendly tips. Not mandatory, but a great deal of help, if not to you, to the people interacting with your character:

1.Tag the people you are interacting with

2. Expand a little beyond just the straight answers. For example...

You could use the question about knowing their purpose in being summoned to have your character talk about the situation where she got the letter and indirectly about herself.

You could use the fact the queen isn't there yet to show important character traits, like by having her asking questions left and right to show that she is very avid of knowledge ( a major character trait for your character, if I recall the CS).

With these people who are interacting with you actually get something to work with and your posts will be a lot better

Thank you very much. How do I tag? Super new to this, I greatly appreciate the suggestions.

RedSophie said:
Thank you very much. How do I tag? Super new to this, I greatly appreciate the suggestions.
Glad I could help. To tag, you type an "@" and the username of the one you want to tag next to it.

Question, @RedSophie , how would your character react if another was to chant something that sounds like poetry? Negatively (as in envy or even anger) or positively (maybe nostalgia about her parents, or excitement about the possibility of coming to learn their old trade...)?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Idea

That is a very good question. I see that I have much to learn. I do hope everyone will be patient while I do that. I have to say that I believe she would be envious, maybe even slightly resentful. I will have to pay more attention to such things, learn to get more in character. :)

RedSophie said:
@Idea
That is a very good question. I see that I have much to learn. I do hope everyone will be patient while I do that. I have to say that I believe she would be envious, maybe even slightly resentful. I will have to pay more attention to such things, learn to get more in character. :)
Don'tr worry, everyone has issues there. In fact, I think you chose an excellent thread to start then. Not to be a kiss-ass, but I have never seen this amount of vividly in-character posts in a thread before.

If you feel you'd need some explainings, though, and again, not wanting to be a kiss-ass, there is actually a thread that's about to be started as a tutoring organization.

@kokochii the only rum in the room was @Alias 's.

Hence your character couldn't have picked it up, because there isn't any. She could've smelled it, though, since rum does tend to leave a certain...scent behind it.

Oh I just put her in the same room where everyone else is waiting, and I assumed everyone is there. (For the most part) Even if its an empty bottle, she'd still pick it up because it's a bottle of...rum

@Idea

kokochii said:
Oh I just put her in the same room where everyone else is waiting, and I assumed everyone is there. (For the most part) Even if its an empty bottle, she'd still pick it up because it's a bottle of...rum
@Idea
It's on @Alias 's hands, I think. Litterally, the guy was holding the bottle in the last post, so Yu can't just say your character took it without consent from him. And it was the only bottle, as stated in my post (where my character smelled the rum only from the guy coming in, meanig there was none before in the room).

Merry Christmas all. I am off for the day. Will try to be around at least some this weekend.

WARNING: The Stone Warriors you will all be facing number at 20. At the end of your post, please give the number of stone warriors destroyed.

Each Stone Warrior is:

-maintaining and anti-barrier around their body

-practically expert wielders of their weapons

-do not contain any magic properties themselves. They cannot shoot fire, or summon ice.

Happy Dueling, as the Queen would say :)

ALRIGHTY GUYS :3 I'm looking for some feedback on the rp. What do you guys think? I think open communication is key to keeping everyone interested. What do you guys want more of, what's missing, what works, and what's up! :P

TheWingedCrusader said:
ALRIGHTY GUYS :3 I'm looking for some feedback on the rp. What do you guys think? I think open communication is key to keeping everyone interested. What do you guys want more of, what's missing, what works, and what's up! :P
You know I'm diggin' it atm.

Although with college back soon and work I won't be able to post as much x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back