The Dark Society - Mafia (Actual RP)

(What is going on?) 
(I might stay x3) 
(I'm staying I just want a summary that tells me how to jump in)

(no one the name is like a page back I got that out of "interigating".)

he turned off the machine, walked over to her slapped her across the face, the grabbed her by the throat,making her look into his eyes."because, I always check in with my daughters, morning, noon, and night. If I get a feeling that they are going to be kidnapped."

(Well right now, koujaku and ariana and jess captured brianne the daughter of the cop. angelo the white rose son want to join the red thorn for whatever reasons. clear is with him and he has a dress ready for olivia becuz he wants to hav a party since tis is white rose's boss's anniversary day :D )

Brianne winced once he slapped her and began to choke a bit once he had grabbed her by the throat. The tears rolled down her face, down her neck and onto his hand. "IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE! Don't you get that?! Torturing me isn't going to do anything!"

"oh but I'm not torturing anyone my dear, I'm just proving a point. and if you speak about what I did here then, lets just say your father will have a "work accident" and might push up some dasies or sleeping with the fishes."

Brianne had never seen someone so cold. "I feel bad for your daughter.. Having a monster for a father!"

fred turned off the machine went over to her and slapped her twice then pulled out a gun." I'm giving you to the count of three, take it back or I will kill you." he pulled back loading the gun and pressed it against her head.

"Taking an innocent girls life only proves my point," Brianne gulped. She was taking a huge risk. "Just put the gun down, I'm sure your kids would never be proud of this.. Killing someone their age, someone they could've known.. You'll regret it. You're part of a crime organization but have you ever killed a child? Would you really want to?"

"hun I have killed many people, and yours would be just another face to add to it." he put the gun away."your going to take a nice little nap." he took out a syringe, and put it in her neck, in the syringe is a compound that could put an elephant to sleep. "nighty night."

"Monster.." she said quietly as she fell over. Brianne was laid out on the floor, black streaks staining her face from all the crying.

Clear looks over at Angelo, "You're going with the kimono dude then." He is far more curious about what's inside the bag when Koujaku first captured her. He went to the direction of the Red Thorn building then.

(JUST GO MEET KOUJAKU~)

Ariana began to walk back to the villa when she saw Clear. Wonder where he's going. She thought as she shook it off and kept walking, her hands behind her head. Today was a long day.

Clear heard whining and painful cries inside a room. He frowns, turning around he swiftly kills a guard that saw him. He peeks into the room, and furrows his eyebrows. The boss attacking someone again. No, torturing. It's supposed to be a normal move for the mafia, but somehow he is still not used to it for the other one is a young girl.

Ariana was standing right behind Clear, "My my. What a surprise to see you here Clear " Ariana said as she smiled no smirked. He was spying again and that was never a good thing.

(Oh oh oh I see)

Brianne laid limp on the cold floor. When she fell, she hit her head and so there was a cut in the upper left corner of her forehead. The blood was slowly dripping down her forehead. She didn't look so good, she looked a bit pale and the mascara smudged down her face. There was a couple bruises on her body, as well as a red handprint on her cheek.

Olivia was still laying by the pool, staring into the night sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back