The Dark Society - Mafia (Actual RP)

Koujaku texts Ariana with one hand which appears as, "r u in the back of the buildin yet~yuh~id wanna see u kissing jess when i get there though~ :D " Meanwhile, he still has a serious look on Brianne, "Are you the daughter of the police?"

Brianne began to get nervous. Who would ask a question like that right now? She began to tremble ever so slightly. "I..uh..no," she said as her voice shook. It was too weird of a question for her to answer correctly.

"But you are from the police, correct?" Koujaku's eyes widen in a panic. "I found a corpse at the back of the building, it seems to be one of the police officers!"

"No I'm.. What!" The girl began to panic. She was worried but she had no idea who this was and why they'd be here this late. "Call 911!" she said. She wanted to run into her backyard but she was scared of what she might find.

Why does this girl has to think of 911, Koujaku complains in his mind. "I called already, they are coming. I'm just worried that it might be someone important in the police. The murderers might still be there! We need to capture them! Follow me~!" With that, he grabs on Brianne's arm and drags her out of her house and quicky runs to the direction of the backyard.

Yes I am back here and last time I tell you I DONT LIKE JESS NOR YOU! Ariana shook her head and sighed. She made sure tostay hhidden in the shadows. When they would come what would she do to make the girl pass out. She could throw her against the floor or a tree or she could punch her. Or she could choke her until she passed out. She honestly didn't know what to do.

"Capture them?! I can't do that!" she shouted but she was already being pulled out by Koujaku. She began to shake more, she was terrified now. This didn't seem right.

what do I do to make her pass out?! I don't make people pass out I KILL them! now Ariana began to panic a bit. She didn't know what to do exactly.

just grab jess by his hair and stand there on the backyard ~that's all u need to do since jess is all bloody already tiger~ Koujaku replies the text with one hand swiftly as he continues to pull her. "Right over here!" He is getting nearer to the backyard.

"W-Why are you doing this! What can I do!" Brianne shouted. She was still shaking and it was getting worse. She wanted to call out for her dad but she wasn't so sure that was a good idea.

-.- you're on my list to kill.Ariana already had Jess back there and she looked at him, "You can have the honor." She whispered as she smiled.

"Really?" Seifer now wished he had gone with Restain... Oh well, too late for that. He had once again forgotten that he hadn't ordered anything yet. "Uh... I'll order... the same thing as her."

just do it, im getting there. "What can you do?" Koujaku replies to Brianne. "All you need to do is---That's the murderer!" He points to Ariana.

"I-I can't do anything!" she said as she backed away. She was terrified, what was going on. She backed into a tree and this caused her to fall. She was too scared to move anymore.

(Hey guys I'll be right back)

"Yeah, I do." Seifer replied, and nodded his head. Or maybe it was just that he was hungry, he didn't know. The waitress came with their order and set it on the table.

Ariana sighed and walke d over to Brianne. She gave Koujaku a glare that said I'm going to kill you. Ariana looked down at the girl and squatted down. "Sorry." She said as she grabbed Briannes head and threw it back hitting the ground hard enough to make her pass out. Ariana honestly couldn't think of any other way.

(Shall be back in 10 minutes or so. I have food to attend to.)

Brianne was wide eyed when Ariana came over and then her face hit the ground and she fell into some sort of slumber.

"Shut up Koujaku." Ariana said as she stood up. She sighed and threw the bag a him, "hurry up and bag her."

Sighing, Koujaku takes a huge black bag and then pokes some holes so air can get in. He bags her gently then. "Done~~...Wait, you haven't thank me yet!" He looks over at Ariana frowning.

Olivia was still at home, sitting on her kitchen counter. She kicked her feet back and forth and thought of what to do to keep her entertained. She jumped down from the counter and went outside, sitting near the pool. She wanted to go in but she just got out here and didn't wanna go back inside to change. Instead, she trailed her finger across the surface of the water.

"Sorry, might get back a bit late with your dress. I'm going somewhere with Angelo." Clear suddenly remembers to inform Olivia about it as he texts her immediately.

"It's alright, what is he up to anyway?" she texted back Clear. Although she had never been all that close with her adopted brother, she was still a little worried.

"Ahh" Jess blinked twice at the scene unraveling before him. There was Koujaku bagging someone, possibly the woman named Brianne, and Ariana standing right next to him. He had absolutely no idea what had happened. Maybe it's the blood loss, but he didn't even remember passing out. He bent down next to the bag and began to poke it with his forefinger. "Hey Koujakiji, how did you manage to get her in? Did she die of fright when she saw you?" He asked innocently while he began poking at it with the tip of his sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back