The Dark Society - Mafia (Actual RP)

Aidan whipped out his phone as his father walked off to bed. He started texting some Red Thorn members 'Members willing to go on a secret mission come to the garden. I will be waiting.' he texted not including his sisters. This was too dangerous for them to partake in. He sighed and leaned against a tree.

"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little-"

BEEP. BEEP.

With one brow raised, Jesse took out his phone and stared at the short, but direct message from the boss's son. "Secret mission huh? I guess this night isn't such a waste after all." Sporting a small grin upon his bloody face, Jess strolled towards the garden, hoping to finally have the time to "play."

(I do like the idea of the party~ I'm up for it~)

As Raven walked across the road his phone rang he took it out and flipped it open. "Secret mission sounds interesting I'm up for it" He then started heading towards the garden.

Koujaku checks his phone and blinks, "Secret mission huh? Well I'm bored anyway~~~I will be going then dear Ar-i-a-na~" With that, he walks off to the garden.

Aidan put a stick of gum in his mouth and tapped his fingers on the tree behind him. He listened to to the rustling in the breeze as he waited for people to show up. He blew a bubble and it popped loudly.

Ariana looked at her phone, This should be fun. "Hey wait for me!" she exclaimed as she ran after Koujaku and when she caught up she began walking beside him.

"Do you have to be so incredibly disappointed by that thing in which you will get sweat all over you~?" Koujaku sighs, resting his hands on the back of his head.

"Oh you shut up Koujaku. That's my hobby besides killing." she said as she texted the one in charge of the tournament saying she wouldn't be able to do it after all.

As Raven entered the garden he saw Aidan leaned up against a tree he walks up to him asks "So what's this secret mission all about?"

Jesse made it to the garden and immediately spotted Aidan leaning against a tree. In reality, he never liked Aidan and tried to (jokingly) annihilate him in the past,, but somehow, the lad always evades his "pranks" with grace and ease. (Sometimes, he isn't even aware of it) He doesn't know if Aidan already suspects him, but Jes is pretty sure he already does. Never having a father to look up to other than the boss, Jess had always been jealous of the boss's son, hence the deadly "pranks."

"Hey, Prince Aidan, what is this mission all about?" He asked in his usual deadpan manner while waving his phone in front of him.

(Nico, is it alright for Jess and Aidan to be "kind of" enemies? I'll revise this post if you don't want to. Thanks~)

"Yeah... Let's not waste money on snail soup." Seifer said to Restain and looked outside the window. He wondered how Restain got into the Mafia business. He still didn't know. Should he ask her or no? It took him a long time to decide, but he finally asked. "So... Random question, but, how..." What was a way of asking? "Why did you start working for White Rose?"

[Restain is in White Rose, right?]

Last edited by a moderator:
(Yep :) )

Koujaku just rubs Ariana's head before calling out, "Dear Aiden~Sup~~~?" He grins at him.

(iAvatar : Oooh, I didn't know. Sorry about that. xD Hmm, maybe we can both do it? Then our characters will be like: "First one to "kill" Aidan will be the winner? xDD )

(It's fine with me)

Aidan looked at the members joined "Hello everyone." he said in a monotone. He blinked "So as the text said, the boss wanted me to gather a team to find out 'friend's' daughter. She has valuable information and we are to get her here safely." he said seriously.

"I see. So who exactly is she?" Ariana asked coming out from behind Koujaku. She then sat in the floor, indian style like she always did.

Ariana punched Koujaku in the leg, hard enough to bruise but maybe not hard enough to hurt him. "Focus idiot..." she muttered as she looked up at him then back at Aidan.

(Oh no, boss already found out. *Whimpers*)

Upon hearing the word "safely," Jess already lost all interest. "I knew it sounds too good to be true," he murmured. All he wanted was a little bit of bloodshed, why can't anyone give it to him. Well, maybe there'll be some guard, or two he can cut down.

"Hey Mr. Prince, can I cut someone down who tries to resist along the way?" Jess asked in a deadpanned voice, while "accidentally" throwing a shuriken he found on the ground towards Aidan's direction.

(so im thinking about promoting a few people. but that will happen after tomorrow.)

fred got into bed and fell asleep. he had dreams about his wife rebecca, she was in her best dress. They were out at dinner, at un bel endroit. she was just finishing her salade when some lights pulled across the front windows. Kevin the leader of the white roses walked in with what was his wife, and sat across the room. their eyes never met. They finished their meal and were walking out the door when they were stopped by two thugs. they were take to kevins table and told."sit join us. I have a business opportunity for you." he said that both familys would share the money coming from the drug ring and the smut business and he would not kill freds kids. with out a choice, fred agreed. then was back stabbed, after some of his goons killed his wife when she was on her way home.

"I am focusing dear Miss Violent Tiger," Koujaku rubs his leg. "Prettiness is an important thing as well." He smiles.

Clear texts a message to the boss, "Will be back." He quietly walks away from the mansion, having nobody to kill since he's not assigned to kill anyone, just yet. With that in mind, he is going to another bar when he realizes that in order to reach that bar he needs to walk past the Red Thorn's territory. Sighing, hoping he won't cause another trouble, he walks past the garden. 
(oh lol, I just realized, both sides' wives got killed by the enemies. -slap myself-)

(well I was going to say that freds wife left him, but no, they took the chance away.)

"Looks don't always matter retard." Ariana said as she rolled her eyes. If anyone met Koujaku and Ariana for the first time, they would think they were brother and sister. That's what her comrades are though right? They're like her brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back