The Corrupted [A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay] [Inactive]

The Luxray smiled and ruffled her hair playfully, then stood up and arched his back, much like a cat after a cat nap. His ears flicked, then he looked at Bishop, "So, whats wrong with him?"

Malen's gaze set on Bael in a split second once the figure had arrived, his gaze hardening further still at another face -- far less familiar by far. Without warning he suddenly turned, his huge cape-like wings spreading out behind him. "Doesn't look like this place has burnt down just yet. No point overstaying my welcome."

"Merr!" Lotus cried out and she fixed her hair with her hands. She then sat down where she was standing, next to Nikki.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 

"Ugh, it's been a long day.." Autumn said as she slumped down on a couch, her Hydreigon lowering itself to the ground. "You need a rest too, Renegade." She added, petting her dragon Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zara sat down on the floor, "Yeah I need to relax. Gotta be rested up for any more fighting we do." From there the Garchomp laid down on her back at stared up at the ceiling.

Decided to use tapatalk on my ipod instead of the browser right now yay

The female trainer frowned at Zara. "I don't think we are going to fight anymore today. You saw what happened today, but you really thought that was appropriate to say?" Autumn sneered, her Hydreigon sensing her anger and taking a hostile position to the Garchomp. "Hey hey hey, Renegade, no." She responded to the dark dragon, patting his head again to calm him.

"Well excuse me for wanting to be prepared!" Zara snapped. She was doubting herself with being part of this group.

She sat back up and slumped over. "I'm always so used to fighting..." She said in a soft almost melancholic tone.

Luke the Skarmory looked up from "preening" his feathers and suddenly lunged up into the darkness of the ceiling of the cave, where he disappeared. Bobby looked up at him, then sighed and sank to the floor, his ears flicking back and forth as listened to the two girls argue.

"Tch." was the only response from Autumn to the Garchomp. "Renegade, no, we aren't going to fight." She said to her Hydreigon as it continued to growl.

Without a second thought, Zara stood up from where she was and unsheathed one of her claws to the Hydreigon. She stormed out of the cave and headed back outside. She felt anger and sadness as she left.

"Sheesh, what's her problem?" Autumn said stubbornly while she looked away, one arm holding back her Hydreigon. "Autumn? I know I promised to watch Nikki, but can you do it for me for a little bit?" Lotus looked up at the female trainer. "Oh, uh, sure honey." Autumn responded, sitting where she was. "Thank you!" Lotus exclaimed as she ran outside. She closed the door slowly and came behind Zara. "Why did you come outside so angrily?" The little girl asked the Garchomp sweetly.

Zara tried her best to keep her face hidden from Lotus. She felt weak with her feeling bad about herself. It's what she always hated most. "It's...it's just that the way I act around others...it's the reason why I should just travel alone. I shouldn't have forgotten that earlier." She said softly.

"What do you mean 'the way you act'?" I think you're nice." The little Shaymin gave a big smile to Zara.

the carnivine used his vines to swing through the trees, trying to escape but is speed rammed by the genesect. "ahh" the genesect then kicked rootley again, putting foot to his skull and placing pressure.

location. iron island.

Zara felt happy yet unsure of the Shaymin's response. "Really? Well I'm still pretty reckless...she seemed to think so." By she she meant the Pokemon trainer from before.

"She? You mean Autumn? She's really nice too." Lotus smiled. "She probably thought that because she doesn't want you to keep fighting after a battle because she probably doesn't want you to get hurt. I mean, I wouldn't want you to be hurt." The little Shaymin said in a childish manner.

the genesect points his cannon "give me one good reason why i shouldnt incinerate you, you f*$/ing ass" the carnivine panicked trying to crawl away.

Lotus looked up at the two gijinka fighting, a frown growing on her face. "Stop fighting! Please stop!" The little girl ran between the Carnivine and Genesect. "We don't need more fighting and pain here!" She yelled, sadness growing on her face as thorned vines shot out of the ground, both bulleting towards the two gijinka.

Corali wasn't interested in the fighting, but when Lotus got involved, she gave a sigh. Now she had to help. She went to Lotus and stood next to her, prepared to guard the child if either of them retaliated.

"Oh thank you...well I suppose that makes sense in a way...It's just that I'm used to violence as the best solution to end something. I suppose that's not a good thing though..."

Zara suddenly saw as the Carnivine and Genesect appeared once again. The Garchomp glared at them as she stayed close to Corali and Lotus. She tried her best not to get involve with their fighting. It was something she wasn't used to controlling.

the genesect looked at lotus "why because u asked...this guy is a monster!" rootley looked "dont listen to him...i..im resistance im a good guy"

Bobby and Luke walked outside to look at the commotion. The pair of male gijinka looked at each other, then back at the crowd of gijinka.

Meanwhile, Nikki was beginning to come to. She began to roll around, shifting positions as if she were in a restless sleep.

The thorned vines that came out of the ground then wrapped around Rootley and Agent G, the thorns scraping and digging into their skin, ripping at their clothes. "The Resistance? That's the group of mean people that took me and hurt me!" Lotus yelled, the vines wrapping tighter and tighter around the Carnivine. "You lied to me! You said you were nice!"

agent g looks "oh you lying sack of ..guys he created me hes much worse then resistence" rootley pleaded "w..wait no im different im resistence but im not bad"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back