• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Campton Teens (Always Open)

Characters
Here

Kai Rader

townsquare-hero1.jpg

To the outside world Campton, Florida is a boring going nowhere city that just happens to be a pit stop on their way in life, but to the youth it's a place with a million possibilities.
From food truck rallies, sports games, concerts, and much more this town always has something for the young adults to do, and when they don't....
you can be sure that someone is throwing a party at the lake , covering a wall in graphite, or doing a show at the Cabaret cafe. By far the most popular teen hangout in the city.

so what are you waiting for its time to make your mark as the next generation of teens to walk the halls of Campton High and the streets of the square.
How will the people of Campton remember you?
Just another group of kids that fades into the past
or
will they remember you for years to come?​

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

WilliamFranklyn-Miller.jpg
Interacting:
none
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
none
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
Campton High Hallways
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Jackson James Miller [Div class="Line"][/div]
Finally the school day was almost over, the best part being that it was a Friday and an amazing weekend was ahead Jackson didn't know what they were gonna do but knew it would be great. " only two more hours to go a free period then biology then I am free to go" Jackson thought lingering in the hall trying to figure out how to occupy the next hour of Their time. Jackson made their way towards the music room thinking Guitar and singing would be the perfect way to burn and hour while also wrestling with the Idea of heading to the field and kicking a ball around. Jackson observed the students moving through they hall waving to familiar faces of which there were a lot, and paying close attention to the faces they didn't. Still unsure of what to do.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Jasmine Stewart

American high-school was a lot different from British school. Although everyone was following the same motions as they traversed through the hallways; either walk, briskly, to their destination or chat in a group by their locker. She felt like an outsider here. She'd gone through her lessons with no trouble, so far, getting a few complimentes about her British accent since hers was rather thick. But she still felt lost, her mother and herself moving to America just recently.

Approaching her locker for the second time that day, the purple-haired teen went through her assortment of books and notes she had stored in her locker. She cursed as said pile of books fell out of her grasp as she got them out of her locker, falling to the floor and making a mess. One of the books caught her glasses on its way down; knocking them off her face and down onto the floor, Jasmine hearing her glasses bounce and skid across the cold ground.
"Damn it" she muttered, getting down onto her knees and feeling around for her books and glasses, her vision now smudges of colour. Only managing to find a few books, she couldn't do this and called out weakly: "Can someone please help me? Please"?

Last edited:
[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

Interacting:
PinkieBun PinkieBun

Campton High Hallways
[Div class="Line"][/div]

While walking through the halls Jackson saw a girl on the floor picking up books and papers as a pair of glasses slid across the floor stopping at Jackson's foot. Jackson snatched the glasses from the ground and made their way over to the girl with amazing purple hair "do I know her...no I wouldn't forget her " Jackson thought as they made their way over picking up some books and papers on the way. Reaching the girl Jackson knelt down gathering the last of the books still on the ground. " I believe these are yours" Jackson said offering the glasses to the girl. "She is pretty cute" Jackson thought being the person who finds beauty in everyone Jackson kept their opinions to themselves as to not weaken the meaning of it. After handing over the glasses Jackson stands offering a hand to the girl
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Jasmine thought no-one would ever spare her a passing glance, continuing to feel around, desperately, for her books and glasses. Then she heard the sound of something being picked up off the floor. Then footsteps close to her.
"I believe these are yours" someone said with a soft voice. Jasmine squinted harshly at them, taking what they had in her hand.
"My glasses! Thank you so much". After putting her glasses back on, she looked up, seeing her acquaintance stand and offer their hand. She took it, gratefully, pulling herself up quickly. "And my books"! She exclaimed as she saw them under the person's arm. He was blond and looked slightly younger than herself.

"I thought no-one would help me. Again, thank you for doing so. I'm Jasmine..." She offered her own hand out, her respectable upbringing showing. "And who do I have the great pleasure in knowing"?

Interacting:
none
none
Campton High Hallways
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Jackson smiled at the girl noticing her accent "Jackson and the pleasure is mine... but I'm sure somebody else would have come along if I wasn't here" Jackson said accepting the girls hand, offering her the rest of her things "now I know why I couldn't recognize you... your not from around here are you" Exclaimed Jackson trying to be clever with their words. Deciding not to spring to much on the new girl Jackson decided for now to not worry about telling her that they were non-binary "no need to scare her off I like her so far" Jackson thought. "You finding everything alright its a pretty big place?" Jackson asked
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

"It's nice to meet you, Jackson. And I'm not so sure" She replied, referring to what they said about someone else coming along to help her. Chuckling as they said she wasn't from around here, handing her her books, she shook her head quickly. "No, I'm not as you can tell by my... noticeable accent. I've just moved here recently with my mother".

She found Jackson to be a welcoming breath of fresh air, so to speak. Jackson was someone she felt she could have an actual conversation with, if they didn't leave her. She begged they wouldn't since that always happened to her. "I'm finding it alright; I've found, and attended, all of my classes so far. But it's so different from my schools back home. I'll get used to it, with time". Jasmine readjusted her books and set them under her own arm, closing her locker gently. "So where are you going? Do you have a free period"?

Interacting:
PinkieBun PinkieBun
none
Campton High Hallways
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Jackson pursed their lips briefly before responding " Yeah I do I was actually trying to figure out what to do when I saw you on the floor" He chuckled a little " I am not very good at making up my mind" Jackson said as they continued the conversation " what about you whats next cant really tell" they said smiling, gesturing to the many books under Jasmines arm, Jackson got along with most people and had no problems carring a conversation with strangers, but this was different or at least it felt different. They couldn't place the feeling or figure it out but one thing was for sure Jackson was gonna make this girl feel welcome and was gonna be her friend that their was no debating."I'm a freak I just met this girl...but its different it's not even like I want her to be my girlfriend just my friend so maybe its not so weird I don't know but if you keep talking to yourself she'll wonder what your looking at look at her" The monologue played in their mind snapping back to reality.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

"Well I doubt you would've just left me. But I understand". She followed Jackson's gesture to her books under her arm. "I have a free period as well. But I thought I'd grab my biology books and notes, since I have that afterwards. Preparation can't do you any harm". She pushed her glasses back up her face before clearing her throat quietly since she was getting a little shy. "So... do you want to... hang out? I believe that's the American term for it".

(Loving this right now but I need to go sleep. Ill reply first thing in the morning)

Interacting:
PinkieBun PinkieBun
none
Campton High Hallways
[Div class="Line"][/div]

"Oh cool then we'll have Biology together as well" Jackson said happily great full her would be seeing more of their new friend. As Jasmine asked to hang out Jackson's heart skipped a beat "does this mean she likes me too" Jackson thought, contemplating exactly what to say. Smiling as the decision was made with no doubt of where they would go. " Sure I got nothing going on... I guess we could kick it for a bit" Jackson smiled thinking their word play was clever also knowing that she wouldn't get it...yet "Come on I know just where to go" Jackson said taking her hand to lead her out to the soccer field weaving through the crowd of teens that littered the halls making sure she could keep up
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

(we still have space if anyone is interested)

Jasmine Stewart

beautiful-beauty-belleza-boy-Favim.com-3696948.jpg

She was very happy that Jackson would also be in biology as well. "Well that's great" Jasmine replied enthusiastically, a smile on her face. Then her smile faded, replaced by a confused frown as Jackson said they could 'kick it' for a bit. An American term she wasn't familiar with. She guessed it meant relaxing.

"Come on I know just where to go" Jackson said before they grabbed her hand. Jasmine's heart raced. She wasn't sure if grabbing someone's hand like that was common over here but it wasn't in Britain unless you were displaying public affection. Within a few seconds, Jackson was leading her outside, dodging people and weaving around them. "Jackson, it's okay, I can follow you without the literal handholding" she said softly, trying not to sound bitchy. Jackson wasn't going too fast but the handholding was making her heart accelerate and sending adrenaline and anxiety coursing through her.

Klarion sat in the bleachers on the football field. He lit a cigarette and inhaled the smoke. He sighed. He came out here all the time, when he needed to think. Sometimes he needed to get away from the chaos that was his lifestyle. Only yesterday he had hotwired a car and set it on fire. The was noise, constantly, around him. He shook his head and got up and climbed up onto the back rail, walking along it. He texted a mate on his phone as he went, unphased by the drop next to him.

Interacting:
PinkieBun PinkieBun
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Campton High Hallways
[Div class="Line"][/div]

They barged through the doors leading outside as Jasmine protested the hand holding. He let go putting their hands into the air turning towards Jasmine with a smile " OK.. OK we are here anyways the perfect place to kill an hour of free time" Hackson said turning and gesturing to the large feI'll lined with bleachers, a soccer net on either end. "soccer!! Or as you call it across the pond football" saying the last part with an awful fake British accent. Looking around Jackson saw a boy on the bleachers smoking "really is that dude really just smoking out in the open on school grounds. Guess it's not my fault if he gets in trouble...come on" Jackson said quickly making their why to the field pulling a ball out of Jackson's bag beginning to juggle it on their knee as they headed towards the field
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
Klarion glanced lazily at the two of them and rolled his eyes. He took another lungful of smoke before snuffing it out with his fingers and throwing it down onto the pitch. He continued to balence on the railing, not wobbling or slipping at all. He shove his hands in his pockets and growled, annoyed people had intruded on his spot.

Unluckily for Klarion someone else was about to show up at his spot... except this time he was on the feild. Jason had gotten permission from the school to use his free period to train his falcons or his mink on the football field since it wasn't currently in use and neither falcons nor mink were dangerous to anything valuable on the field save the fake rats Jason was using to to train with. He steps onto the field by the field goal and sets a covered cage down on the ground, slipping his glove on and settling his whistle in his mouth.

The falconer opens the door to the cage and allows a young peregrine falcon to step out onto his gloved hand. "Good girl." He praises, hand moving to stroke the feathers down her back. She was young but one day she'd make an excellent rat killer. A much happier ending than the fate that would have awaited her. All Jason's animals had a story behind why he had them, and this particular falcon could not be released into the wild as she was raised captive. He retrieves his false rat and tosses it about twenty feet.

The birds wings spread brilliantly as she takes off in a flash. These birds were the fasted animals on the planet, soaring at over 200 miles per hour. She clears the distance in an instant, diving for the fake rat and bringing it back to her awaiting trainer. She plops the fake one in the bucket and is rewarded with a real one to gobble down. Time for the real test he'd been working on... Resting in places when asked to. Jason pulls a laser pointer from his pocket and points it upon the other field goal at the other end of the stadium. The bird doesn't notice at first as she is searching Jason's hand for another rat. He clicks his teeth at her to get her attention and makes a grander jesture to push he attention in the direction of the red dot...

That worked. She once again spreads her wings and soars high, quickly reaching the other goal, perching upon it proudly and preening her feathers. Impressive, this was the first time he'd gotten her to react to the pointer when free flying. He blows his whistle in short tweets as the bird flies back and lands upon his glove again, taking her reward in the form of another rat. He moves the pointer again but this time she is distracted by another red light... the end of Klarion's cigarette before he'd thrown it down. She spreads her wings and soars to the railing of the bleachers and landing in front of the young man, head moving around to check his hands for rats.

"Whoops. Sorry!" He calls, blowing his whistle again to try to get her back, but she wasn't leaving. She was told to come here to this person, so in her head that meant that Klarion had a treat for her and she wasn't leaving until she got it. The falconer would have to come get her. He sighs walking over to where the bird sat, still examining the smoking boy. "Sorry about that. She thinks you have food. Want to feed her?" He offers, reaching into the bag at his waist and offering Klarion a rat to give her.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel Kai Rader Kai Rader

Klarion raised an eyebrow, “ah what the heck.” He took the dead rat and smiled, “i used to put the down my sister’s top.” He chuckled at the thought and looked at the falcon, “so do i hand it to her or chuck it to her?”

The bird began to grow excited, her feathers fluffing up and her body shaking like a nest hantchling waiting for their mother to feed them. Jason hands Klarion the rat. "Hand it to her, thumb tucked down. She can't tell the difference between thumb and rat. Once she takes it, let her have it." He demonstrates on another rat, holding it like one would hold a roman candle, in his fist with his thumb tucked in leaving most of the rat exposed for the falcon to take.

Once that his done the falcon quickly takes her prize, gobbling it down like kids do candy. "Valor, come." He kisses at his falcon, holding up his glove for her to step on to. "We're still working on the whole landing where I want her to thing. I'm Jason by the way."

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Interacting:
PinkieBun PinkieBun
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel Demonhunter Demonhunter
Campton High Hallways
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Jackson noticed yet another character in the area "man popular spot today" they joked looking back at jasmine "I'm gonna go make sure we won't bother them" called Jackson making their way to the bleachers climbing to where the other two boys were. " hey would we bug you to much if we used one end of the field to play some soccer" Jackson asked happily noticing the falcon on one boys arm. "cause I mean we can do something else if so... Also cool falcon is it a peregrine?" They asked only knowing the breed thanks to a movie they had watched but it still gave a nice ice breaker so it works.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Tay stared out the window of the classroom she was in at the soccer field. There were a few kids out there just sort of meandering about. She thought it strange, but then again maybe they had a free period, a concept she wasn't very familiar with herself. She was broken from concentration when a paper ball hit the aback of her head from across the room. Turning around in her seat she saw the culprit; her brother Ian. He had a huge grin on his face. "Party?" he mouthed silently. "Discuss later." she mouthed back. Ian rolled his eyes before raising his hand. The second he was called on by the teacher he started to stand up "Just gotta go to the bathroom." he announced rather than asking and before another word could be said he had left the room.

Once he was out Ian began wandering the halls aimlessly. He and his sister had been planning a party. Tay didn't want to invite too many people, but Ian had other plans. He wanted as many people as he could get. He had even started to consider inviting strangers. He decided to start with inviting everyone in the halls he came across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back