• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

R: Stallion X Artemis, Red X Zeus, Stallion X Venus, Stallion X Red

P: Fenrir X Paint, Fenrir X Red, Artemis X Venus, Stallion X Paint, Zeus X Venus

Literally a mess: Fenrir X Venus

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Fenrir and Amber don't know each other, nor have they ever met. She only saw him when he gave the inspirational speech.

Quillicious said:
Hey! That's not fair, Stallion got two girls! Make up your mind, girl!
Actually, Stallion has three. Please don't call me "girl". It's weird and the gender slot on my profile is empty for a reason.

Quillicious said:
Also, Fenrir and Amber don't know each other, nor have they ever met. She only saw him when he gave the inspirational speech.
Still, I can hope. Venus X Amber would be kind of hot too, assuming Amber isn't straight.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Actually, Stallion has three. Please don't call me "girl". It's weird and the gender slot on my profile is empty for a reason.
Still, I can hope. Venus X Amber would be kind of hot too, assuming Amber isn't straight.

[/QUOTE]

...I'm talking about actual ships...not platonic...

Also, you gots a penis, you're a guy. You got a vagina, you're a grill. You got both, you're a hermaphradite. If you get a sex change, then you're transgender. There are only two genders, male and female, and they correspond with your role in reproduction. Gender and sex are totally synonomous, dictionary definition, and you can't change that, not in my mind. End of story, that's my opinion.

Quillicious said:
Also, you gots a penis, you're a guy. You got a vagina, you're a grill. You got both, you're a hermaphradite. If you get a sex change, then you're transgender. There are only two genders, male and female, and they correspond with your role in reproduction. Gender and sex are totally synonomous, dictionary definition, and you can't change that, not in my mind. End of story, that's my opinion.
Okay ??? That's great and I totally care about your dictionary definition. However, you don't know shit about what I identify as. Don't call me "girl" or any of that, end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Of the Red]Okay ??? That's great and I totally care about your dictionary definition. However, you don't know shit about what I identify as. Don't call me "girl" or any of that, end of story.

[/QUOTE]
No offense, but identification is dumb. If you get a sex change, cool cool. But I'll refer to you as what corresponds with your junk.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]You've never actually been in a relationship, have you ? That or you're very deluded

[/QUOTE]
It's an exaggeration.

Quillicious said:
No offense, but identification is dumb. If you get a sex change, cool cool. But I'll refer to you as what corresponds with your junk.
How the actual hell do you know if I'm a girl ?

[QUOTE="Of the Red]How the actual hell do you know if I'm a girl ?

[/QUOTE]
I don't. Thought 'The Red King' threw me off.

*Raises hand*

Okay, let's stop this topic and change the subject.

Does anybody like cats?

I would say they are cute but they shit me up when they are in the alleyways and just stare at you as you walk by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back