• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

[QUOTE="Of the Red]He's either delirious with pain or an idiot but my guess is both.
Point is, you want interaction ? Make Fenrir come to her

[/QUOTE]
Fiiiine...

Amber's there.

And yeah she is still planning and whenever I snap at her she says, 'I need to make some corrections to my wedding, I don't want no bitches there.' and she pulls the whole 'I'm going to get married soon, why can't you be happy?'

I was happy for her but she is taking a year to plan, is ruining my life by making everything her and I'm not even her maid of honour, it's my cousin! I told her she does not even need to test cake for two weeks just to find the 'perfect' one, and she said, 'If you can't take responsibilities, I'm sure somebody else can be maind in honour. And they can because you do not do anything but sit on the laptop all day. Tell her mom.'

I swear, I need a big tub of ice cream right now.

*Hands over Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice-cream*

Sometimes I am so proud to be a British-Bengali, we spend literally a week planning everything, spend a lot of dosh and it turns out fine. Spicy curries, sweet desserts, indian music and naats, dresses and saris and the stage just makes you want to kiss it.
:)

I feel sorry for you but it might be over in a few weeks, right?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Actually I think it's cadet..

[/QUOTE]
I was saying it's funny cause I never planned on having him get into any romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back