• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

Hey, sort of new to the whole site, but I saw that somebody could take the position of Slim and I would be more than happy to! :-)

Sure thing, I did not want Slim because I did not like his character but I just did not want to have a huge responsibility of operating three characters. I am actually surprised that anybody is interested in this roleplay, not many people have viewed it but I suppose that is how all of them start off.

Thank you! I find the whole scenario interesting if you ask me. I thought that I could do a bit of storyline where Slim might begin to fall in love with Artemis but he is of course aware that she has feelings for Stallion? I hope that is alright wit you because it may affect both of your characters.

Everything is fine by me, I am just waiting to roleplay really, even one person will do! You may do as you wish on your application.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BubbleBoo I had an idea, since we were going to do a storyline for Stallion, Artemis and Slim based on the cliche love triangle, what if Artemis and Slim were caught flirting in The Grotto by Stallion. Artemis may then fear that Stallion misunderstood since she was being flirted WITH. She may hope that Stallion cares about the situation but he does not mind the situation. This may upset Artemis a little.

I did not see this until now and sure! I could not sleep so I thought I could rp for a while. Anyway, can I make a new character?

I was thinking it could be a girl and she could also be attracted to Stallion and would develop some hatred with Artemis?

Sure, that sounds exciting and would really add in some drama, every roleplay needs one, right?

Artemis may come out as slightly harsh though, so beware. Nobody touches her Stallion.

I like roleplaying in this specific topic, do you want to do a 1x1?

You can make the topic, I'm not really good at those sort of ideas. It could be romance?

Aw, sure. Yes, I suppose I am fine with romance. I will create this topic near after school though, I now have ten minuted maximum to get dressed...

I got your private message and I replied, I agree that we should focus on this RP first.

By the way, I'll make another character!

I am quite glad that you received my message and relieved you understood, its just that I want this topic to fly because as far as I know, it is unique.

Call me crazy but what if Stalliona and Slim broke into a fight because Stallion was tryinng to sack him in a nice way?

Just want you guys to know that ignorant hip hop really gets you in the mood for this haha. Also first role play on here woo. Thanks for accepting me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back