• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High (Always Open)

Ebba had very much finished her cigarette and put her bass away. She had noticed that Marco wasn't in her sewing class which she went to because that was the only class she would enjoy. She had totally missed out on her creative writing class as she didn't feel like going. So she headed towards Marco's home which was three blocks before reaching her own home. Even if she didn't have a cigarette in her mouth the smell was still pretty fresh on her and she hoped he wouldn't of noticed.

Chanel did not show any emotion over what had just happened. That is how you dont get hurt. You dont show weakness.

"I know Im the youngest in the group but..." She took a flask out of her purse.

"If you guys want to unwind I can drive." she winked and slid it back into her purse, opening the door and jumping out.

"Why are guys such assholes? Its always the hot ones too. " she complained. Then her phone buzzed.

Baby Brother <3
them
Hey where are you? I wanna come chill. Its the least you can do since you got me sick.
me
Im at Starbucks by school. See you soon.

"Guys is it okay if my brother tags along? I got him sick before school and hes sick of sitting at home so he wants to come hang with us... Is that okay?"

"F-fuck" Drew said. He was about to call her back to try and fix it, but he decided he would go to her house later, and...tell her. Everything. He needed to. And if she hated him for it, so be it. He went back to his car, hopped in, and shot her a text.

Bae?
me
I get it. I understand what I need to if I want to be with you. I want to ask if I can to your place tonight. I'll tell you everything. Everything. Complete, honesty, no bullshit. I've never done this before. Never shown someone who I really am. But for you, it's worth it. At the end of tonight, you'll either fear me, hate me, or love me. It all hangs in the balance. Can I come over tonight? 6:00?

Celeste's eye's widened as she saw the flask Chanel had pulled out of her bag. She was so up for getting shitfaced tonight. "Pass that back here." She said, holding her arm out for Chanel to place the flask in her hand. "And ya sure, your bro can come. Also, can we stop at the shops? I wanna buy a few more drinks." She said, sweetly.

Celeste sighed as she felt a vibration on her leg, she knew who it was. 'Why can't he just leave me alone.' She thought to herself. She pulled out her phone and re-read the text he had sent over, and over again, before answering.

Cutie ;)
them
I get it. I understand what I need to if I want to be with you. I want to ask if I can to your place tonight. I'll tell you everything. Everything. Complete, honesty, no bullshit. I've never done this before. Never shown someone who I really am. But for you, it's worth it. At the end of tonight, you'll either fear me, hate me, or love me. It all hangs in the balance. Can I come over tonight? 6:00?
me
Fine, but I swear Drew, if I find out that you've lied once again, we're over. Also, bring some weed.

Celeste needed a joint, she was stressed, and that's the only type of medication that could help her.

"Uhm, listen guys...slight change of plan for me. I have to go home, Drew's gonna come round later and tell me everything. You guys can go do what you gotta do, If he's promised he's gonna tell me the truth, then I'd rather hear it from him instead of see it for myself. If you drop me off here, that'd be great."

Chanel smirked and handed her the flask.

"Okay cool. he'll be here soon. I think thats him up there." she said looking out the window, to a guy heading towards them.

Chanel looked back at her and her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Fuck you Im coming too!" she giggled.

Yarrow saw car and smiled getting in the back seat next to Celeste.

"Hey... Im Yarrow." he said smiling. She was pretty.

"So girls what are we doing?" he said looking at Chanel.

Celeste took the flask out of Chanel's hand and backed almost all of it. "Hey, I'm Celeste, It's so very nice to meet you." She said, handing back the flask to Chanel.

"You wanna come Chanel? I mean, It's kind of a private matter...if we do end up making up, well I think you'd know what we'd do if we end up making up." She winked.

"Anyway, I gotta get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow, fingers crossed everything goes well! See ya Yarrow!" She blew him a kiss, got out the car and waved goodbye through the window.

It was quite cold outside, she couldn't wait to get home to chuck on some slouchy clothes, get drunk, and put on a movie before Drew gets there. Celeste, crossed her arms as she walked, she went to nearest shop and bought herself a few bottles of alcohol. She couldn't help but think about Drew, she hoped he'd stopped the plan and kinda took what she was saying seriously. She walked up too her front door, putting her keys in the lock, and walking in. No one was home, perfect.

She ran up too her room, placing the drinks on her bed. She walked over to her wardrobe, put on a grey sweatshirt and some black shorts and jumped straight into bed. She poured herself a glass of clean alcohol, backing little bits now and again. She kept watching the time, she wanted to see Drew.

She hadn't had a proper conversation with him before and she was actually quite excited to see him.

((okay in the morning once i wake up cuz i have school and blah blah my life sucks... ill be back on in the morning try not to post too much love you guys bai (<3)(<3.<3)(:*))

(Finally! xD The amount of shit I was doing with your character and you weren't replying! xD )

Before Skyellar knew it, she came back to her senses and Celeste was waving goodbye to them. "The choices of that girl. She'd rather give him the opportunity to lie to her versus seeing firsthand," she said softly as she wiped her eyes. "Hi, Yarrow," she said softly before getting out and heading inside. She walked to the counter and ordered a white mocha frappuchino, waiting patiently for them to make it. After paying and heading back out to the car, she reached into Chanel's bag without warning and withdrew the flask, dumping some of the contents into her frozen drink before stirring it up and taking a sip. "Let's see what those bastards are up to," she said simply as she waited patiently for Chanel to re-enter the car.

Drew, Evan, Ted, and 6 other Jocks were riding in two different cars, Drew's Dodge Challenger and Evan's [Does Evan have a car?]. They were riding along normally from Grandview to Drew's place. They didn't plan to perform the hit until 5:00. Considering his date/confession with Celeste at 6:00 tonight, he was thinking about cancelling the attack completely. Or, post poning. He looked in his rear view...no one following them. Yet. If anyone, he was pretty sure it'd be Skyeller. He knew her car.

In 18 minutes, they reached Drew's. They all funneled inside, and soon, the entire house was a den of smoke. Nearly everyone had a joint with them, and to add to that, alcohol. Drew was trying to not get too fucked up, considering. There were sounds of gunfire - from Drew's TV. Battlefield Hardline, mostly. Sometimes they changed to Call of Duty, every once and a while Uncharted. They just seemed like a bunch of teenagers fucking around smoking weed. Drew planned to make it seem like there was nothing out of the ordinary. Like they wouldn't be beating a kid down in a hour. Which, they probably wouldn't be, anyway. He knew that he couldn't resume business as normal without pacifying Celeste first. He needed to either gain her acceptance of it or have her cut him loose. He'd take care of it tonight, and then tomorrow, business could resume as usual. But for now, the nine jocks were just hanging out, having a good time.

Evan was smoking his cigarette and taking a few sips of his beer while using his phone to research how to make Skyellar stop being mad at him without using gifts and dates since it seemed like that was not going to work with her anymore. "You know what's the worst thing?" He said to some of the jocks who were smoking and drinking next to him. "My fucking brother is getting more action than I am, and he acts like a fucking girl! " He said and gained nods from his friends. Skyellar wanted a boyfriend that wanted to spend time with her in public, he wasn't embarrassed of her it was the complete opposite but he wasn't sure she would get that his friends always came first. Showing her that was not going to be easy and he was going to have to do something really big to gain her love again. He quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote 'Skyeller's song' and stared at the paper for a while. He had seen girls in the movies fall for a man instantly if they wrote and sang a song for her. The only problem was that he didn't want to write a song nor did he like singing. He stared at the paper for a minute before sighing and finishing his beer before he got a brilliant idea that made his brother useful for once in his life, he was still going to beat him but he wanted to use him first.

Jonathan was having better luck with his girlfriend than his older brother was. They barely fought and when they did it would only take them a few days to become happy with each other again. He was drinking a few sips of his water bottle when he felt his phone bibrate in his pocket. And quickly checked the text from his older brother who was asking him for help with Skyellar who was probably very mad at him considering Evan sounded desperate and it took a lot of effort to make him want to act romantic. He quickly replied with a "I'll help you later" and continued drinking his water.

(im alive... and hate the world....)

Ashley wasn't around her friends much after French. She felt that they were all stressed so it was best to leave them alone. When school let out she couldn't find any of her friends, so she just went to her house. She decide to be lazy so she went to her bathroom and changed into her red and black boxer shorts, her baby bue disney sweater that says "Never Stop Dreaming", and put her hair in a bun. She ran and plopped down on her bed.

She reached over to her bed side table and grabbed her TV remote and turned on her netflix. She smiled, turning on "The Pregnancy Progect".

"
Ashley turn that bullshit down!" Tristen, her brother, yelled.

Can't you just feel the love? She groaned and turned it down a little bit and grabbed her phone. What the hell, she was gonna text Lucas.

7p83w.jpg

tumblr_inline_mficsmzlV31rwaqrw.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Taren sat in his room with his bong. He decided to text that hot ass bitch, Chanel. He grabbed his phone and searched for her contact. After finding it he tapped on it and began texting.

nf6xm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back