• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Balancers

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]I hardly see a lot of my friends...and the pillow for that matter.

[/QUOTE]
Same, and I'm not even out of high school yet.

Oh damn. My friend is in that program and talks about how terrifying the lady is. Says she tries to scare them, and says that fear is the best motivation. She seems evil.

Right here big guy.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]So, who's still interested in this roleplay?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]So, who's still interested in this roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
I definitely am. I just have a lot going on at the moment between work and scheuling and big assignments. It'll all be clear by Wednesday.

I'll have my post up tonight or in the ungodly hours of the morning. Sloane's pride has taken some serious damage thanks to that 'how strong are you' comment. Lol.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]I'll have my post up tonight or in the ungodly hours of the morning. Sloane's pride has taken some serious damage thanks to that 'how strong are you' comment. Lol.

[/QUOTE]
Just...amazing. I'm internally laughing cus now is not the time. xD

I know! Low key insulted. I'm sure the mean looks can wait until the monster is dead xD Then the gloating can begin.

Well she doesn't know him yet so now she will xD besides, in this scene, Mebuyan is the weakest of everyone since she wasn't made for direct combat.

Nothing wrong with support characters! All Kreckbo is is a healer. Literally she just flings the staff around in hopes that it hits something

Yeah but...actually, does this mean the dwarves actually know what they're fighting? Kreckbo could do a lot as a gnome in this situation then xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back