• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Balancers

Bolts said:
I think the point of this is to show something they don't want to happen. Something to bring them together to stop and work towards making the opposite.
You could start off with what you want and then it slips through the your hands!
Yeah. It's supposed to show the future if we don't work together essentially.

Have reached their pee...I see xD . I need to keep checking her personality just so I'm sure what she's doing is in character.

CoconutLeaves said:
Have reached their pee...I see xD . I need to keep checking her personality just so I'm sure what she's doing is in character.
OMG WHY? LMAO IM CRYING. I fixed that and had to refresh it must've not saved xD

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]OMG WHY? LMAO IM CRYING. I fixed that and had to refresh it must've not saved xD

[/QUOTE]
It happens xD Besides everything still felt serious.

My apologies. With an application essay, English essay, and government essay having to be completed within the next few days, I won't get a chance to focus on a post. If it's no trouble, feel free to skip on over me for this round, and I'll catch up on the next.

heavenly said:
My apologies. With an application essay, English essay, and government essay having to be completed within the next few days, I won't get a chance to focus on a post. If it's no trouble, feel free to skip on over me for this round, and I'll catch up on the next.
Good luck! I might not have essays to write but lab work is pretty darn intensive at times too. xD so I kinda know what you're talking about.

Bolts said:
Good luck! I might not have essays to write but lab work is pretty darn intensive at times too. xD so I kinda know what you're talking about.
When you say lab, what kind of lab do you mean?

heavenly said:
When you say lab, what kind of lab do you mean?
Chemistry lab. Like making chemicals and calculations. Writing lab reports to show what I did and what could have gone wrong in the process so that if anyone uses them they have a statistical reason for inaccuracy. (I usually try to be a perfectionist in that regard). The whole thing is a lot of work.

Oh. I do clinical work. Nurse in training lmao. I go to the hospital to learn some weeks so I also understand getting overwhelmed with work. It sucks.

Ooh, I'm in an AP class for chemistry now, and I like it. I plan to head into the science field for sure, too. It fascinates me. Nursing would be hard, I can imagine.

AP classes are a lot of work xD College classes like physics and math (which i'm terrible at) can get in the way of my chem labs. They are pretty much my favorite thing to do. I know some people who are doing nursing things as well. I hardly see them now :/

Bolts said:
AP classes are a lot of work xD College classes like physics and math (which i'm terrible at) can get in the way of my chem labs. They are pretty much my favorite thing to do. I know some people who are doing nursing things as well. I hardly see them now :/
I hardly see a lot of my friends...and the pillow for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back