• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Balancers

CoconutLeaves said:
Yeah but...actually, does this mean the dwarves actually know what they're fighting? Kreckbo could do a lot as a gnome in this situation then xD
She could. She does not know of the monsters yet. :/ oh poor Kreckbo. Heal first, ask questions later.

Bolts said:
She could. She does not know of the monsters yet. :/ oh poor Kreckbo. Heal first, ask questions later.
-pat- -pat- That's fine, if it's any comfort, that kind of character is fated to have the best looking character as her partner xD

question. Am I allowed to control the enemy in terms of response? or do I need to wait for you to write the response of my actions?

tumblr_o47toaK2XP1v4r09go1_1280.jpg

Because I was bored and wanted to scribble a little bit.

Working on my reply today. I've been away focusing on this big English paper, and I've been going through the process of applying for a summer internship so that's had a lot of my attention as well. I'm wrapping it all up within the next few hours and submitting it, and then I'll begin on my post!

Sorry again for my lack of being around. It's not you, it's me.

Hey guys. I'm sorry but things are so crazy and I can't guarantee any steady, reliable responses from me. I hope you all have fun with this and enjoy yourselves<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back