• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Balancers

Alright so I'll be making the first post today. I hope you're all ready! We'll be starting with each character's journey to the mage tower.

*Remember minimum one paragraph per post.

I'll get my post up by tomorrow evening. It's late and I'm surrounded by textbooks and papers.

Syvas said:
ok its up. sorry if the history is kinda short wanted to just get it up and done.
Everything is fine but the Flora Control. It's vague. Try specify how good you are with it and things of that nature. How does it work, what does it do etc.

When I looked over your character I did not even stop to look at your abilities as I took away from the CS that he was by all intents a "fighter" :( I made my character as a Druid, he -can- but won't be using a sword unless he has no other option and he's not good at it.

If it bothers you, I guess I can work on changing some aspects of it?

He is more of a fighter but their magic being so alike is not ideal for me. Maybe we can split some aspects or specialize in different areas or something?

Sounds fair to me. I can take away the plant magic and make him specialize in shape shifting/animal magic? Maybe go with another idea I had dealing with the elements and weather... Which would you prefer I change? The animal companion is the most important to me.

Or if you'd prefer I can rework my character. Seems kinda unfair for you to change yours due to my negligence

Syvas said:
Sounds fair to me. I can take away the plant magic and make him specialize in shape shifting/animal magic? Maybe go with another idea I had dealing with the elements and weather... Which would you prefer I change? The animal companion is the most important to me.
Thanks for working with me.

Yeah, plant magic was more a priority for me anyway. Animal compulsion-y powers are all yours.

Ok. SOO sorry for all the confusion. I should have looked over the characters better! But anyway the problem is solved. Completely changed my character as to not encroach on @Cross_Rhodes. Thanks for being cool about it!

Syvas said:
Does it have to be a fear, or can it be something they want?
I think the point of this is to show something they don't want to happen. Something to bring them together to stop and work towards making the opposite.

You could start off with what you want and then it slips through the your hands!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back