• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The age of the new heroes (DC universe )

chloeesalibaa submitted a new resource:

The age of the new heroes (DC universe ) - Age of new heroes

A new teams of young heroes
this role-play is about a new team of heroes and there adventures. they will face famous villains and original villain from your own ideas( the rouge gallery will count on what city the team is. just send me private message on what location you wish to our team be in)

there will be 3 teams(name will be create by team members

1). hero team/6 members

1.(taken by me)

2). anti hero team(a team filled with heroes who lack the heroic qualities plus kills.)/6 member

Read more about this resource... 
character sheets:(every question must be answer)

super-name: ( the character superhero/villain name)

race:( human,Tamaraneans and ect)

female or male :

family :( you can have superheroes/villain family. you need to notify if your parents is deceased or alive)

rank: what is he or her in the group.hero leader is already reserved by me but the other groups leader is open.)

powers or gadgets : ( if you have powers like superman or gadgets like batman. you need to give extreme detail of what the powers are or if its gadgets i want a full arsenal from his/her body armor(body armor need to have what it is made off ) to his/her staff with pictures)

story/bio:( the characters story)

appearance: ( picture is a must. picture must be a full body picture)

what location would you prefer the team will be base in ?

(there is a chance there will be changes for the character sheet)

A new teams of young heroes

this role-play is about a new team of heroes and there adventures. they will face famous villains and original villain from your own ideas( the rouge gallery will count on what city the team is. just send me private message on what location you wish to our team be in)

there will be 3 teams(name will be create by team members

1). hero team/6 members

1.leader: D-girl( roleplay by me (chloeesalibaa)

2). anti hero team(a team filled with heroes who lack the heroic qualities plus kills.)/6 member

1.leader:

3). villain team/ 6 members

1.leader:

5.muscle: blood eye(roleplayed by minigunmad )

..................................................................................................................

Gotham city

gotham_city_by_dblake.jpg

GothamCity_Batsky.jpg

-----RULES-----

1. he role player must have at-least basic knowledge of the dc universe.I would prefer if the role-play be a big dc universe fan like I am
  2. All the site rules apply

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I would like to join. I new to this place so I'm not really sure how to do a Pm but I'm not new to Rp.

Superhero name: Shadow Sight

Race:Human

Rank: she's the brains in the group. The smartie in the group.

Gadget:She has a sword,bombs, she even have smoke bombs. She had bullet proof armor.

Story/Bio: In a bank robbery her sister took the bullet for her cause Laura tried to run to turn on the alarms. Before Laura could get shot she was save by a superhero which she never saw. She trained and trained. She never want that to happen to her again. She just wants to make her sister proud. She is the only one alive in her family.
65dedc6bb0a43eed778de201032a2f2b.jpg

7cc6d1250b7f701808a7d08879a49fd4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back